Speculative Invoice from parking eye - got claim forn now - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved a letter at my address in December 2012 of a company called parking eye and a fine of 60 pound

sayin on November the 1st at ****** I drove into the car park and my total stay was for 2 hours and 18 minutes

and I'm only allowed 2 hours. and it had two pics one off my car driving in and out!

No face is clearly visible,

after reading many forums I decided to ignore it.

In January I recieved another letter saying I now owe 100 pound.

I was a bit nervous but decided to ignore it.

we're now in April and I have now recieved a letter from debt recovery plus limited

saying I now owe 150 or i could get bailiffs at my address or court proceeding.

Natural I'm nervous about this.

Also if I could get black listed or bad credit ratings.

Iv gave no response at all to these letters.

I'm just lookin for some professional advice or somebody who has gone through it to advise me what to do.

Thanks in advance

To reassure you, it's not a "fine", it's an invoice. They just can't send "bailiffs" to your door. For that to happen ( and your credit history to be damaged) the case would have to go to court, you lose and then you fail to pay whatever the court orders. The only time you should respond to these clowns is if you receive actual court papers. If you do, then there are people on here and on other forums who will help you with a good, strong defence. Don't worry!

wow £100 for 18mins overstay

what a great way to fleece people

ignore them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Parking Eye are throwing court papers out like confetti at the moment.

If you do receive any, don't ignore, post back up.

Hi peanuts

What do you mean if I received one don't ignore it? It was my understanding they don't take people to court for that amount of money.

They have been issuing court papers just lately in the hope that people will cave in and pay. A good defence will soon stop them in their tracks. It's a matter of who blinks first.

DR+ send out 3 scary letters and then disappear. They are probably the most harmless of these companies at present and unless the PPC's decide that they want to give away all of their money that they earn by nefarious means will probably remain that way.

Yes absolutely Parking Eye and Debt Recovery plus. followed the exact same path as yours, again all dating back to Dec 2012 appears to have upped the anti as received the same letter last week and then again this week think I have left it too long now to pay up have to see it through certainly don't want to be paying out £150 for 55mins parking quite scared though:???:

Yea I have recieved my second letter that I haven't opened but I checked the postcode on google sk149dd and it come up there website but when I entered the postcode into google maps it said no results found :s I'm also on 150 pound and bit worried just hope it gets dropped

The latest letter I have recieved says

Notice of intended litigation

We confirm the charge remains. In order to prevent your file being recommended for county court proceedings, payments must be made in full within 14 days

If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we will have no other alternative than to assume that you are avoiding making a payment. In this situation we will recommend to the landholder that they commence county court proceedings in order to resolve the matter

Please note that if the case reaches court and a county court judgment is obtained, the amount outstanding may increase. Your credit rating may be affected if the judgement remains unpaid.

The parking was issued on private land in accordance with the protection of freedoms act 2012. D r + and our client are members of the British parking association and its approved operators scheme and comply with its strict code of conduct.

Is this just a standard scare letter?

I'm worried now. Iv read a few new forums where they are saying parking eye are taking people to court

recommend to the landholder that they commence county court proceedings

well that doesn't follow the court claims so far

it hasn't been them but parking eye in the recent ones here

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

recommend to the landholder that they commence county court proceedings

well that doesn't follow the court claims so far

it hasn't been them but parking eye in the recent ones here

dx

hi what do you mean exactly?

the letter you refer too says:

recommend to the landholder that they commence county courtlink3.gif proceedings

in this thread the claim form in post 50

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?368820-Help!!!-Newbie-received-a-letter-from-PARKING-EYE-**-Court-Papers-Received-**(1-Viewing)-nbsp&p=4224790#post4224790

shows its parking eye are the claimant not the landholder as intimated they would do court in the letter.

dx

and they

• 5 weeks later...