Case transfered to Central London County Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter today which stated that an order has been made to transfer my case to the Central London CC. The irony is that I have just managed to have the case transfered to more local court; the judge agreed due to my childcare responsibilities and disability.

The letter does not contain any grounds or reasons for this order, although we know that it may have something to do with courts being swamped and looking for some solution.

I would like to request that the order is set aside but it may prolong the whole process. I am keen though because I do not like to be shuffled around like that without sense or reason.

On the other hand, there is a high probability that there will be no hearing and that Egg folds, like other banks did.

But it would cause me enormous hassle if the hearing would go ahead in Central London; fair whack to travel and take time off work.

Any comments?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

contact both courts to get a copy of eggs allocation questionnaire. You want to find out if the transfer has been made as a result of an application from them.

Once you have done that post a response here and link me to it. did egg make a counterclaim?

contact both courts to get a copy of eggs allocation questionnaire. You want to find out if the transfer has been made as a result of an application from them.

Once you have done that post a response here and link me to it. did egg make a counterclaim?

No counterclaim; no default, no arrears. The letter simply says: As a result of an order made on 12th of October...

I will request a copy of Egg's AQ.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...

My case has also been transferred to Central London CC with Judge Collins from Barnet. Mine is for a lift of stay due to hardship groungs.

Do you have a date for your hearing! as I have just caught up with Spurs 9 who has also had a transfer from Edmonton to Central London CC with the same Judge, he like me has not yet received a firm court date.

DS