Were you sold PPI by a broker for Welcome Finance? I need your help!!!!

MrZ
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have written admission for the mis-sale of PPI. However I dispute the amount of compensation due and wish to proceed in court. I need help with the claim. my thread is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?292702-Welcome-PPI-reclaim-Advice-please&p=3394501&viewfull=1#post3394501

I dont feel it's being seen by those who are in a position to help, hence I am posting this thread here in hope that I can point others to the situation and solicit advice.

In order to keep things tidy, if you are able to assist, please post your comments in the main thread as opposed to this one.

Thanks in advance.

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

Activ Kapital - Disputed £4,000.00 - 04/04/2011 Settled! WON!

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!

Need some advice filling in the forms if anyone can help.

Please overlook my typos and spelling mistakes, sometimes my fingers arent in sync with my brain :)

I am just a consumer and have no legal training. My posts are opinion only, based on my own limited experience. If in doubt you should seek legal advice from a qualified practitioner.

HSBC Current Account - Defaulted for £200.00 Charges. - 19/05/2011 Charges Refunded Default Removed! WON!

HSBC Loan Account - £16,000.00 Unsecured Loan - 05/07/2011 Disputed No Further Contact WON! (for Now)

Barclaycard Account - Disputed account and £1500.00 Charges. - 18/07/2011 Charges Refunded! WON!

London Scottisht - Disputed account and Charges. £25,000.00 - 06/2011 Balance reduced by 95% WON!

Hi Mr Z

Who made the offer, was it the FOS?

No, the lender made the offer. This is their 2nd offer since November 2010. I'd not rather bother with the FOS as I dont have the time to wait, and could do with the money owed as I am struggling at the moment. I would aslo like to claim restitution which I understand is only possible through the court.

Edited by MrZ
Spellcheck

• 1 year later...

As my case is subject to on-going proceedings, I can not go into specific detail as to why I am making this request. It is suffice to say, that it is being made to use against them.

If you have made a complaint to Welcome for mis-sold PPI and they rejected your claim on the basis that the PPI or loan was sold to you by a broker, could you please send me a copy of the rejection letter as a matter of urgency?

If you have a copy of the rejection letter, you can send it to my inbox here or post it to this thread in response. Please remove your personal details before uploading it to this thread. If you are unable to remove your personal details, please send it to my private inbox, and I promise and undertake to remove all you personal details upon receipt.

I have Welcome in court, and they are on their last leg. I could really use a rejection letter from someone based on Welcome's assertion that the PPI or loan was sold by a broker.

If you know of a thread on this subject already please provide me a link, so that I can contact the original poster and make my request.

Thank you in advance!