bryan carter solicitors , contacting my work place ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i dont know if anyone can help with some advice ,i have a ccj and i am paying it regulary i send a check to bryan carter solicitors as its them that took me to court (capital one card) the court exepted my offer of £5 a month ,and i have not missed a payment ,the last cheque was sent on the 28th feb the court paper work states that my payment should reach bryan carter by the 6th of every month so my payment has till this wednesday to get there . but to my horror i got a message from the office that bryan carter had rung asking me to get in touch and giving my ref number . they have my home adress and phone but have not attempted to reach me in anyway at home , this is obviously an attempt to show me up at work , any suggestions as what action if any i can take ..thanks

Edited by tonyf333

Tell him you will take action against him for harassment a letter is in the library, and is against guide lines set out by oft, I would also write to the court and ask if you can chance the date of when the money is due in to allow you time to get the funds to him. He must not harass you at work, a strong letter will d the trick,

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Years ago he increased my direct debit from the court order amount of £5.00 to £6.50. I paid him back by cancelling the direct debit and sending £5.00 of loose change every month by recorded delivery and insisting on a statement every month, the cost of postage was about £3.50 but it was worth it.

I did inform the judge and she sent him a “for the avoidance of doubt” letter.

I would send him a letter telling him to remove your work number from his system.

ive e-mailed sra (you can e-mail a complaint on there web site ,they regulate solicitors) telling them everthing, waiting to here from them ,thaks for the info . will let you know if anything happens.

Hi

you could send them this: (always get proof of posting)

Your Address

Their Address

Date:

Dear Sir/Madam

Account No/Reference No:

I am writing in relation to the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company, which I deem to be personally harassing.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving calls and I now require all further communication from your company to be made in writing only.It is my legal right to communicate in writing under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights and prevents any misunderstanding.

I withdraw my consent (under s.10 of the DPA) for you to process my personal data with respect to my personal or work telephone numbers registered with you or stored on your systems/records.

The processing and use of these numbers is causing significant distress

I am also of the view that your continued harassment of me by telephone puts you in breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

If you continue to harass me by telephone, you will also be in breach of the Communications Act (2003) s.127 and I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading, meaning that you may be liable to a substantial fine and/or other sanctions as they see fit. Be advised that any further telephone calls from your company may be recorded and used in evidence and I expect this harassment to cease immediately.

Any further communication must be in Writing Only.

Yours faithfully,

PRINT NAME

Edited by stu007

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group