advise needed on northern rock mortgage please ASAP

elzerbeth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi long story really we took a mortgage and unsecured loan had a 110% out with northern rock in 2004 in 2005 our circumstances changed and we were taken to court for eviction an arrangement was put in place and we maintained this untill 2009 when i lost my job and my husband could not afford to maintain at that level on his own we informed them and another arrangement was put in place this was again maintained till late 2010 when my husband was put on short time at work and i was not working due to us have a small child i informed n rock and was told to make payment that i could afford and as long as they got a payment each month it would be ok no amount was agreed but we paid at least £350 a mnth to them then we got a letter to say we were being evicted i got advice from off here and we took nortern rock (nram) to court the judge ruled in our favour which was normal monthly payment to be be made plus £150 of the arrears each month making our payment to them £700 a mnth we paid this the first month then recieved a letter saying payments needed to be £749.60 a mnth as the unsecured loan was not in with the payment i agreed that the unsecured had been made secured now and said what the judge had quoted us anyway after going round in circles with them we agreed to pay the £749.60 this was in feb 2011 we have stuck to this arrangement since then i got a few phone calls off them in 2011 and 2012 offering us a deal to reduce payments we would never take them due to past experience with them and the fact that the payment we were making was made by a judge and gave us more security then yesterday i have a phone call from them to go through a new break down of income as they are reviewing or payments i did this over the phone and was told my car costs are to high as well as my gas and elec payments and that my tax credits are to low compared to what i was getting in 2011 after speaking to 4 different people from n ram and nearly 4 hours on the phone to them i was told that the arrangement we have is for this month and next month then they want an extra £100 a month from us as the rules on arrears have changed and the arrears must now be paid off in 5 years we can not do this and all i got of them was you need to make changes in what you are spending and if you cant pay either sell your house or try the mortgage rescue scheme does anyone know where i can i take them to court and if so how do i do that .

I have just looked at the arrears we had in 2011 they stood at £18259.06 judgement was for £150 a mnth to be paid to these arrears so in 23 months that should be £14809.06 left but they say we owe £17994.20 so i dont understand whats going on

Need HELP please has i am worrying myself mental over this

Hi , I had the same problem when I went through a income/expenditure, and they said I could pay them £500 per month extra. Ignore them go to CAB and go through it with them , also you have been to court so you must have done an income exp to get your arrangement , and as the court has agreed the figure, thats what you pay. they cant increase your payments beyond the court, unless they go back to court and ask for an increase. CAB will tell you that the courts like the arrears to be paid within 12 yrs , normally 11. My arrears were £18,500 and we now pay £140 per month ontop of the mortgage. If NRAM call you just refer them to the court arrangement

and thier solicitors who would have the copy. Dont let them bully you you will be told they need to spaek to the Mandate team , who are some fictious goblin who nobody can speak to or phone. If they insist on a inc/exp

tell them you will get CAB to copy them in. DONT do one over the phone with them , they will twist it to thier

advantage. NRAM are purely there to get money in for the tax payers. ( Thats us ) Good Luck