'phone offer from BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Have received my statements, written asking for refund (£987) and had a 'phone call on Firday offering me £183......

Couldn't speak to the person at the time and said I would call them back on Monday. Am I refusing their offer? Is it ok to discuss things over the 'phone or should it all be in writing?

Do I now continue with the court claim?

Would appreciate any info - getting myself a bit confused :confused:

Many thanks

Carol

Hi Carol

If you carry on with this you will get the full amount (This is up to you:)) and always get things in writing.

When you talk to them tell them you want all correspondence in writing and want the full amount and you will file in court at the end of your dead line and there is a letter to turn this offer down here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejection-settlement-offer.html

Start a thread in your banks forum and put down what you have done so far and we will all help you.

Good luck:)

welly;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Thanks for the encouragement Welly- how do I find my banks forum?

Have typed in bank of scotland in search and was swampped with loads of info:confused:

Think I'll have to go and have some chocolate now - just to calm my nerves:p

Cheers

Carol

Its all fun here carol if you goto the main page of the forum and then go down the page you will find it but as its sunday here it is just click NewThread and start one.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/yorkshire-bank-clydesdale-bank/

If you cant find it again use your UserCP on the blue bar across the screen and under threads and it will be there.:)

welly;)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.