Help with Cahoot CCA received from Santander

Southpawed
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Can someone help with the CCA I received from cahoot, finally after requesting this back in Aug 2012, received Jan 2013!

Page 1, looks fine with all the correct information. But could someone confirm everything is okay. Also notice on the bottom (office use only section) a date written '3 June 03' and on page 2, it has 22nd and 25th July!?

Page 2, is where I have some issues with regards to my signature and date. I don't scan/photocopy enough to know what's what, but looks a little strange. Maybe nothing, but both have white space around them overlapping the line, hope I'm explaining enough to understand.

Is that normal for a photocopy?

=====

Also the agreement has the ppi checkbox ticked, am I still likely to get a refund?

At the time I applied online, I was employed part time and self-employed (sole trader) with a small online business. Cannot remember the original reason given when applying but as it was a flexi loan, I did later on use for buying stock.

So I'm unsure about answering some of the questions in the questionnaire.

(online application, taken out in 2003)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40858[/ATTACH]