style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok tv software is not my forté

using a toshiba 42vl863b tv, on the latest firmware

when you load up you tube some videos will run ok, some simply load up as a single block of colour, or a tiny corner of the video

ive cleared cache etc and its still the same

ive got a very **annoyed** 5 year old as her swampy videos dont work

any help is appreciated

alternitly ive got a smart blueray player that will connect to every app apart from you tube any ideas again

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Most tv's will only play MP4, AVI or MKU files. I have found that even some of these formats don't work on my TV, but when I convert it using 'Freemake Video Converter' They seem to work then. Even if I am converting AVI to AVI. It doesn't make sense, I know. But it works. I would then put the file on a flash drive and put it directly in to my TV, and watch the films etc on the big screen.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

sorry sodem it was an issue with internet streaming not usb playback

full credits to tosh, they set a test unit up, made a new firmware and are sending it straight out

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: