No Interview Yet

livvyp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, am in WRAG, informed of this about Nov 25th. Since then, not heard anything. How long does it usually take for all the interview stuff to start?

Thanks.

My was one week before I had an a appot. with jc+ given me eighteen month before second interview

Oh, thanks, guys. It seems to be 6 months-ish? Udaymorjaria, I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Are you saying you had an interview one week after being in WRAG and then one 18 months after that? Thanks.

Oh, thanks, guys. It seems to be 6 months-ish? Udaymorjaria, I'm sorry, I don't understand your post. Are you saying you had an interview one week after being in WRAG and then one 18 months after that? Thanks.

Yes it is

I had an a interview one week after I was put on wrag given me 18m months for next (second) interview date

• 2 weeks later...

I recently had a period over Xmas where due to the dates I didn't sign on for my JSA for a month. Straight after that I had a 6 week review interview late due to the xmas period delay and then due to the member of staff being sent home sick. I then had interviews on the 15th 29th and now a third on the 12th Feb? Is this normal as my adviser has now requested my CV which I'm reluctant to give, I've signed up for the gov.com thing but most jobs in my area of work IT networking are either no longer available or not in my field of expertise.

I have been on JSA since early November, I seem to remember a 6 week review and then a 12 week review but these new tactics seem heavy handed etc.