Wrong information

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

If somebody can help me that would be great,my issue is with Equifax.

They have an account on my report which is in default with one company and then the same account is settled with another company.

My question is should this be adjusted to show as settled on both and if so why would it have not been done?

I have sent an email via their own ask a question site but everything seems to be "28 days"

Thanks

Graham

Hi there is a very simple explanation to this.

1. The original creditors entry is marked settled because the debt has been sold to the company that has made the new entry,.

2. Have you actually paid anything on this account?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi,

The debtor chasing me is arrow global but the company they sold it to (mackenzie hall) has marked it as settled, however i got a letter from them this morning saying that they will be arranging a doorstep collector to visit the house.

The original debt was with MBNA and was settled but now I am being chased for it.

Strange

Can you please post up a redacted copy of the credit file entry, the I''ll draft a letter for you as the last DCA to reprot it send MH.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: