Minicredit/opos

Jason1990
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I took out a loan for 140 pound with minicredit and was due to pay back 186 pound at the end of October. I ran into financial difficulties and couldn't afford to repay the debt so minicredit took 40 pound from my bank and passed my debt on to opos. I was contacted by opos on the 10th who demanded 460 pound or 330 if I could pay instantly. I explained I would not pay the added charges only what I owe which was 146 pound to which the man on the phone said I was refusing to pay and not co-operating and put the phone down, I haven't had any contact from them for a week now and wondered what to do next and also if opos will add more fees and charges to my debt thankyou for any help or advice you can give

They will refuse any type of repayment pay and just keep adding fees, you must cancel debt cards stop CPA as they will raid your account. then keep emailing them andres.valdmann@minicredit.co.uk state you are unable to repay. Put down what you can afford and just keep emailimng. They will refuse report to OFT now and FOS according to minicredit you have to pay by debt card or Ukash. After about 20 emails and lots ot fees they refer your account to oops their in house collection company and yeo they will give bank details. Once you have oops bank only pay the loan and 1 months interest.

Dont take any crap they are just a bunch of clowns.

good luck