ATOS and Bi-Polar

fluffy25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone had any experience of ATOS whilst suffering Bi-Polar?

Am worried about the upcoming PIP as myDLA award ends in nov 2013 under DLA rules after my 5 year award and no change in my condition I would have qualified for an indefinite award.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone had any experience of ATOS whilst suffering Bi-Polar?

Am worried about the upcoming PIP as myDLA award ends in nov 2013 under DLA rules after my 5 year award and no change in my condition I would have qualified for an indefinite award.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry cant help you with Atos but what do know is

Under PIP your DLA will stop when it's your turn and your have to apply for PIP

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/policy/disability/personal-independence-payment/

Existing Disability Living Allowance claimants who are aged 16 to 64 on 8 April 2013 will be affected by the introduction of Personal Independence Payment, even if they have an indefinite or lifetime award of DLA.

We will write to all existing DLA claimants in February and March 2013 with more information.

Personal Independence Payment is being introduced in stages over a number of years.

There is no automatic transfer from Disability Living Allowance to Personal Independence Payment.
Sorry,but no such thing as "indefinite awards" anymore. Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

Thanks for your info but I knew the rules around the transfer from DLA to PIP, I also know indefinite awards no longer exist.

My question is more towards the intervention of ATOS and anyone who suffers from mental illness experiences that they may have had.

This any use? http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/foi-2611-2011.pdf

There might be new ones do not know!

Basic philosophy is prepare for all eventualities so that you do not panic about it IF it happens.

If it happens it happens if it doesn't **** it! Why worry about something which may or may not happen. Even if it does happen the only problem you will have is if you've spent more time worrying about it than preparing a response to it!

Search for bill withers lovely day on youtube

I'll get slated by admins due ot auto website youtube links :whoo: