whats all this about

jwaddy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there got a bit of a thing here.

Recieved a letter last week from a company called pace forward which was an address conformation letter

didnt do anything about it just put it to one side.

Today i recieved a letter from rockwell telling me they have been instructed be their client arrow global limited (never heard of them)

about the above account(ill come to details in a min).

Apparently arrow say my debt is suitable for litigation.

Rockwell want payment in full in 10 days but if your unable to pay give us a ring.

Now i turned the letter over and noticed that cheques are to be made payable to fenton cooper.

A quick search linked fenton cooper, rockwell and pace forward to tessera credit services. No idea who this arrow global are though.

Now the thing is arrow global say i owe them just over 6k and the original lender was mbna.

I do not disupte that i owed mbna this amount of money i just dont understand why arrow want it off me now

when in 2009 i went bankrupt and the mbna debt was part of the bankruptcy

i thought that going bankrupt was the end of it all

oh i was discharged in 2010.

What id like to know is does anyone know what arrow are trying to achive with this also they must be extremely stupid to buy a bankrupt debt.

Stupid indeed. They are either unaware or worse still are trying it on. In either event, send a copy of the bankruptcy order and send them on their way.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

i was nearly on the floor in tears when i read it. billy conolly coulnt write a gag as funny as that. i was tempted to let them take me to court over it and produce m.y bankruptcy order in court wast some more of their money.

Of course how much you choose to play them before producing the BO is up to you...!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Arrow Global are debt purchase company they will now own the account outright.

It would be better to infom them immediately of the BR as AG have recently aquired a very large portfolio of old MBNA debts many of which will be unefrceable in one way or another, the more this situation is put to them the better it will be for others in your situation.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Well they can't have done much of a background check because your BR will appear on your credit file until 2015.

It would be worthwhile checking your credit file to see if they have done a search. If they have a complaint to the OFT is in order. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

There isn't a debt & if they tried to obtain a CCJ or take enforcement you have an absolute defense in your BR.... they would be laughed out of court.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT