kensington being very unfair....

Polly32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what stage are you at now Polly - have you got an N244 form to put into court for a hearing ?

hi ive just come out of hospital collapsed on Friday . i have asked my daughter to collect one for me so i can get it im tomorow . i have filled an income expend out just dont know into send it to you and looked at Decembers statement and on it it has fifty pound arrears fee going to write down everything i need today ready to take form tomorow . sorry for not keeping up to date on here couldnt get my internet to work in hospital . coz way io all set to carry on x

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work at the moment and have limited time - have a look at the guide here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?325527-CAG-guide-Are-you-facing-eviction-or-repossession you will see instructions on how to complete the N244 and statement to go with Question 10 of the form.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

hi thanks posting the form out now. i have been charged the appears fee each month and missed a total of 630 pounds they told me today i could send off bank statements etc and put a proposal towards it or go to court i said i will seek advice . my best bet would be to have a hearing im guessing .? i let wot know once i have the date form going in tonight

i just hope i get a second chance

posting the form out ? to where ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You need to base your statement for Q.10 of the N244 on the template suggested on Page 16 of the guide (last page). type it out in the same style and put your own reasons in the statement where the blue writing is.

I'm at work at the moment and my time is limitesd so I'm afraid I cant do the statement for you.

I doubt you'll get the form to the court this afternoon, they usually close at 4.00pm

OK, I can help you with the statement this evening if you need me to - do you have a printer at home ?

Have you got the N244 - or will you need to print that at the library too ?

Is the mortgage only in your name?

Are there any children living in the property?

What are you proposing to pay ?

Is the mortgage only in your name?

Are there any children living in the property?

What are you proposing to pay ?

i have two teenagers 18 and 16 . is in my name only and i cao afford my monthly payment plus 60 pound

Hi Polly - I am at work but I have a little spare time so I can do the statement for you - BUT, you will need to stay on this thread and answer questions quickly when I post them - can you do that ?

Hi Polly - I can help you but you must stay on the thread and answer the following:

You said you had December and January payments in the bank - did you make the payment and when ?

Have you filled in the Budget sheet ?

Polly you MUST make the payments before you go in front of the judge - it will help your case enormously - you might have some explaining to do as to why you haven't made the payments before now !

I have affixed the statement to go with Q.10 of the form. You need to remove the XXX's in the bit at the top of the statement and replace with the Claim number - name of the court - your name (defendant) Kensington (Claimant), then print out and sign.

Can you email your budget sheet to me ? at Ell-enn@consumeractiongroup.co.uk so I can see if you have filled it in correctly.

Thankyou will do that ...Im not sure what i will get for Income Support/Jobseekers yet so ive had to put a rough idea goin off a friend in a similar situation...i could b entitled to more...wil forward budget sheet now...thankyou again for all your help, its very much appreciated.

OK, will look for the email.

These are the instructions for completing the rest of the N244.

1.Name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address andcontact details.

You need to affix a copy of the signed statement and also the budget sheet to the N244 (staple securely) - make sure you copy it all before handing it in to the court. You will need to pay a fee of £40.00 and it will have to be in cash.

Once you have made the payment to Kensington, print off proof from your bank statement as you will need to take that along to the hearing.

Any questions, just shout.

Have sent from my friends email ...please could you check ive filled everything properly as it was a bit confusing in parts but think i did it correctly...thanks again

Edited by honeybee13
Removing personal email address, please don't put this on a public forum.