Samsung Cashback

Tigi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I bought a laptop from PC World in August which was a Samsung model which came with a £100 cashback offer, I sent my cashback form via post with all the relevant documents and received an email from Samsung to confirm receipt of it and that it would be processed within 30-45 days for purchase. On day 50 I had still not received anything from Samsung so I phoned them up to find out what was happening, I was told that they had a massive backlog and they gave me a reference number, still not confirmation as to when I would receive the cheque and that it could take another 45 days. I have had a manager from PC World chase this for me who got know where but was advise by Samsung that only two people where doing the claims and that it could take up to 365 days. I have again chased this with PC World and they have said that they cant do anything even though it was there offer at their store and I have also sent Samsung another email asking where the cheque is. I have contacted Watchdog and am wondering whether its a good idea to contact trading standards as I cant seem to get my Cashback off them, this was the whole reason I went for the deal in the first place and if I knew it was going to take this long to get it back I would of gone with the other choice of laptop which was £100 cheaper in the first place.

Anyone got any ideas as ive now been waiting 81 days?

14 day LBA and then the Good News.

Probably the only way

• 2 weeks later...