IDR/LINK CCJ - MBNA Virgin Card - oppss i all but ignored the claimform now CO attained too

s8n
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys an update.

I spoke to a family friend who works for a solicitor. He advised me to have the case transfered to a local court and request to have the CCJ set asdie.

I spoke to the court and they said send an email to have the case transfered to my local court.

I sent the email, then chased it up on the 29/01/2013. The lady assured me they where dealing with the case.

I then called on 06/02/2013 to make sure they had got the email and where acioning it. The polite guy asked if i can resend it and he will check.

He then confirmed it was being actioned by email. This was followed up with a call from me, to which he confirmed the case was now being actioned and removed from the court list for the 08/02/2013.

Once i hear back i need to set out the application to have the case set aside.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys.

An update. Which apologies i have not done sooner as its really cut me up.

I went to Manchester County Court. Attended a hearing re the charge order.

I emailed a load of paper work to the court in advance which the court hadnt passed to the hearing judge.

She turned out to be a cold calous cow!

Not because the hearing went against me, but the general attitude etc.

I did make a offer of the proportional amount for the lump sum IVA reccomendation, but this was not even acknowledged.

Anyways i now have a charge order agaisnt my property.

I have contacted the creditor in question to start making small payments, but they havent got back to me yet.

Someone mentioned that because their is no signature on the credit agreement i maybe able to argue the debt full stop. Can this be the case?

What other options do i have?

Thanks