CFO loan refused , should i be worried

kh41
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4164 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I applied for a loan with cfo last week , gave my bank card details ect , was told via website and phone had been approved but following day recieved an e-mail saying i hadnt been accepted .

my concern is , i get payed in 2 weeks , and no money has been taken from my account yet ( basically no money in there ) but will they try and take money out despite the fact i waas turned down for a loan ?

thanks for any help

Kh41

I do understand your concern. You can either cancel your card and get it replaced or write to your bank in advance and give them clear instructions that Capital Finance One have absolutely no authority from you to take any monies out of your account.

I would not put it past CFO to take money, as basically they are crooks, so you do need to be prepared. Cancelling your card is quite simple and quick and I would do that just for peace of mind.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all

I applied for a loan with cfo last week , gave my bank card details ect , was told via website and phone had been approved but following day recieved an e-mail saying i hadnt been accepted .

my concern is , i get payed in 2 weeks , and no money has been taken from my account yet ( basically no money in there ) but will they try and take money out despite the fact i waas turned down for a loan ?

thanks for any help

Kh41

i believe when you apply.... it will approve you in principle.

so i wouldnt be worried, infact you should be celebratin!