Sigma SPV1 Ltd court claim form for M & S store/credit card***Discontinued**

cleo4patra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4074 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi 42man - if I have two bank of scotland cards (mastercard and preference) I can send ONE request with a £10.00 postal order for the info on both accounts?

Which address would I use - usually a scotland address for preference and various for other one thanks

Hi - I have sent the non compliance letter recorded to them both well over a week ago - no response yet. Will SAR them and still offering reduced payments.

Thanks for the help - have had a really good read of the site - invaluable.

Have CCA'd other credit cards - out of time limit now.

I have heard nothing today from them.

Hello Cleo,

I have experience in the lovely M&S and I have a thread somewhere regarding this matter. The dispute is still ongoing.

Now regardless of the issues regarding the default notice, which rory and slick are being great giving you great information and advice.

It is the credit agreement that I am interested in:D

When did you open the credit card with them and have they responded to your ca request yet:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Cleo,

I have experience in the lovely M&S and I have a thread somewhere regarding this matter. The dispute is still ongoing.

Now regardless of the issues regarding the default notice, which rory and slick are being great giving you great information and advice.

It is the credit agreement that I am interested in:D

When did you open the credit card with them and have they responded to your ca request yet:D

Hi - I posted CCA request recorded 15/11/08 and they signed for it on 17/11/08.

It has not arrived as yet.

As to how long we have had the card - unsure - but around 10 years I think.

I am concerned as it has all gone quiet - I sent a letter recorded informing them they have sent legally invalid DN. They have not responded to that yet.

Cleo

Well that sounds likely to be unenforceable to me............:D

You may receive different advice to your query as people have different experiences and opinions. Please use your own judgement in deciding whose advice to take.

If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional. Any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability.

If you think I have been helpful PLEASE click the scales

court bundles for dummies

Hi again - cleo here - just remembered it was a store card first - and then they changed it to a credit card. Don't know if we signed anything - I suspect not!

Hello Cleo,

You did not sign anything, they just sent mailers:-x and I expect what they will send you as compliance with your ca request, will be a pre-contractual application form for a store card,:D. They will state that this is your credit agreement for the upgraded credit card, which has a different account no ???????:rolleyes:

They were slated by the OFT for irresponsbile lending as they used a legal loophole to do this:-x

My dispute with the lovely M&S has been going on for about 18months now, they have passed this disputed account to 3 different dca's which have been sent packing. These disgraceful activities were when the account was in legal dispute therefore breaching oft guidence. They even paid the penalty fees back to themselves via the dca:-x

They are renowned for dragging their heels, formally informing you that they will frustrate matters by continuing their investigations and telling you nothing, denying any wrong doing, they are a total disgrace.

I have even gone as far as asking them to take me to court, but they don't:rolleyes: They won't talk to me anymore:(

There is still a default sitting on my credit file which they refuse to remove. but I have not finished with them yet. I have an excellent harassment case against them.:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Cleo,

You did not sign anything, they just sent mailers:-x and I expect what they will send you as compliance with your ca request, will be a pre-contractual application form for a store card,:D. They will state that this is your credit agreement for the upgraded credit card, which has a different account no ???????:rolleyes:

They were slated by the OFT for irresponsbile lending as they used a legal loophole to do this:-x

My dispute with the lovely M&S has been going on for about 18months now, they have passed this disputed account to 3 different dca's which have been sent packing. These disgraceful activities were when the account was in legal dispute therefore breaching oft guidence. They even paid the penalty fees back to themselves via the dca:-x

They are renowned for dragging their heels, formally informing you that they will frustrate matters by continuing their investigations and telling you nothing, denying any wrong doing, they are a total disgrace.

I have even gone as far as asking them to take me to court, but they don't:rolleyes: They won't talk to me anymore:(

There is still a default sitting on my credit file which they refuse to remove. but I have not finished with them yet. I have an excellent harassment case against them.:D

I find it very frightening - but I take real exception that they accuse us of deliberately avoiding payment. I have tried desperately to sort it by changing banks abd getting myself out of the charges trap.

I find it very frightening - but I take real exception that they accuse us of deliberately avoiding payment. I have tried desperately to sort it by changing banks abd getting myself out of the charges trap.

Hello Cleo,

I found it extremely frightening that after being a good customer for many many years they showed no compassion or any interest, or understanding of my circumstances. They just went into debt robot mode, ruined my credit file by defaulting the account and all the while I was making reduced payments to them:-x Which was only about £10 short of the minimum payment I might add

I take exception to their total disregard for good customers, who for whatever reason find themselves in financial difficulties. If they had followed consumer legislation and had done what they should have done in the first place, then there would not be a problem and everybody would know where they stood.

They don't:-x but will carry on regardless if you let them. They evade direction questions, deny any wrong doing and then eventually ignore you:rolleyes:

These cases are not about debt avoidance, these cases are about trying to resolve a legal dispute. Consumers do have rights:cool:

Hello Cleo,

I found it extremely frightening that after being a good customer for many many years they showed no compassion or any interest, or understanding of my circumstances. They just went into debt robot mode, ruined my credit file by defaulting the account and all the while I was making reduced payments to them:-x Which was only about £10 short of the minimum payment I might add

I take exception to their total disregard for good customers, who for whatever reason find themselves in financial difficulties. If they had followed consumer legislation and had done what they should have done in the first place, then there would not be a problem and everybody would know where they stood.

They don't:-x but will carry on regardless if you let them. They evade direction questions, deny any wrong doing and then eventually ignore you:rolleyes:

These cases are not about debt avoidance, these cases are about trying to resolve a legal dispute. Consumers do have rights:cool:

I don't like it - I am offering reduced payments

Excellent Cleo. send the CCA non compliance letter and the SAR....and keep us posted !!

will be sending SAR this week - I am nervous because it has all gone quiet since sending non-compliance letters?

If I make reduced payments am i compromising myself by acknowledging the debt - however if I do this and then they produce an enforceable agreement surely it looks better for me?

Excellent Cleo. send the CCA non compliance letter and the SAR....and keep us posted !!

Received letter today from Customer Care team - saying they are investigating our complaint???? The only letter I have sent them recently is the non-compliance for the CCA - sent recorded. They say they will reply to my "complaint" within four weeks. I am puzzled.

Received letter today from Customer Care team - saying they are investigating our complaint???? The only letter I have sent them recently is the non-compliance for the CCA - sent recorded. They say they will reply to my "complaint" within four weeks. I am puzzled.

forgot to mention - has a "real" signature!

HELP!!!!! Before I had chance to send SAR in the post yesterdaY(28th November) I received the following: A default notice dated 10th November (yes 18 days to arrive) giving me until 24th November to pay arrears (so legally invalid anyway besides arriving AFTER 24th). IN THE SAME POST also came a letter terminating the agreement dated 21st November (Only 7 days to arrive) and passing the debt on to a debt recovery agency!!!

I have had no copy of an agreement at all - I cannot SAR now as agreement has been terminated and I don't know what to do. Was going to send reduced payment this weekend but don't know whether to still do this as will it just get lost or refused if agreement has been terminated.

I need to write back to them asap but am unsure where I stand legally.

The notice says the account is from 1996 but I am sure it is much longer than that .

Can someone please point me in the right direction as I am seriously worried as we have a lot of equity - I cannnot copoe with phoning them.

I sent non compliance twice but they just ignored it.

How can both of these arrive same day (have kept envelopes) Can they have backdated it. I sent non compliance letter on 13th November recorded delivery

HELP!!!!! Before I had chance to send Subject Access Request in the post yesterdaY(28th November) I received the following: A default notice dated 10th November (yes 18 days to arrive) giving me until 24th November to pay arrears (so legally invalid anyway besides arriving AFTER 24th). IN THE SAME POST also came a letter terminating the agreement dated 21st November (Only 7 days to arrive) and passing the debt on to a debt recovery agency!!!

I have had no copy of an agreement at all - I cannot Subject Access Request now as agreement has been terminated and I don't know what to do. Was going to send reduced payment this weekend but don't know whether to still do this as will it just get lost or refused if agreement has been terminated.

I need to write back to them asap but am unsure where I stand legally.

The notice says the account is from 1996 but I am sure it is much longer than that .

Can someone please point me in the right direction as I am seriously worried as we have a lot of equity - I cannnot copoe with phoning them.

I sent non compliance twice but they just ignored it.

How can both of these arrive same day (have kept envelopes) Can they have backdated it. I sent non compliance letter on 13th November recorded delivery

I'm no expert cleo, but if they've only given 14 days between the date of the letter and the date by which you have to take remedial action then they have cocked up. 14 days is the minimum period allowed, but the DN will not be deemed to be served on you until 12th (2 days after it's date), therefore they have not served it correctly.

It's probably best to wait until somebody with more knowledge than me confirms this. Also, I don't know what the implications are of this, but I think they are probably good from your point of view.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Hi Fred - my understanding is the DN is legally invalid - but what seriously worries me is that they have terminated the agreement and I have had no chance of ANY remedial action as though it is legally invalid anyway it expired FOUR DAYS BEFORE I RECEIVED IT!!!! I will wait to see any further posts

Hi Cleo,

Have a look at this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/158781-mbna-default-notice-cca.html

I think you'll find it very interesting.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Hi Cleo,

Have a look at this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/158781-mbna-default-notice-cca.html

I think you'll find it very interesting.

Regards.

Fred

you're not kidding!! Does this then apply to me?? I need wording for a letter to reply - perhaps one of the site team could help me??

you're not kidding!! Does this then apply to me?? I need wording for a letter to reply - perhaps one of the site team could help me??

Hi cleo, I guess it must apply to you. Can't help with a letter though. I expect somebody will be along soon. Sufagent seems to to be very knowledgable on this.

Regards.

Fred

Hi cleo, I guess it must apply to you. Can't help with a letter though. I expect somebody will be along soon. Sufagent seems to to be very knowledgable on this.

Regards.

Fred

thanks Fred

I will wait for any further info - I have put both letters away SAFELY. Just worried I get a DCA now. \need to know what my position is legally