Bank Transfer/Western Union

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I think I might have got myself into some kind of [problem] and an very concerned.

I'll try and make describe my situation as simple as possible, please ask if you need any additional information.

I am currently looking for work and was emailed by a company called tech innovations who found my CV an a jobsite offering me a job.

I signed an online contract( don't know the validity of this).

They asked me to receive money into my personal account and then transfer it via western union.

They make many claims than this is all legal and just want to transfer money faster than a business can

and said they would give me all the details of the person transfering the money into my account.

I have been transfered 2401 pounds into my account from a person apparently with a name that I was given

but im not really sure how vaild this is and if I can check.

I am now suppose to transfer this money via western union to some other person in the Ukraine.

I am scared I am being set up to commit fraud or [problem]med some other way.

Can someone please give me advice on my position and what to do with this money in my account?

Thankyou for your time

Jason

Hi,

I think I might have got myself into some kind of [problem] and an very concerned. I'll try and make discribe my situation as simple as possible, please ask if you need any additional information.

I am currently looking for work and was emailed by a company called tech innovations who found my CV an a jobsite offering me a job. I signed an online contract( don't know the validity of this). They asked me to receive money into my personal account and then transfer it via western union. They make many claims than this is all legal and just want to transfer money faster than a business can and said they would give me all the details of the person transfering the money into my account. I have been transfered 2401 pounds into my account from a person apparently with a name that I was given but im not really sure how vaild this is and if I can check. I am now suppose to transfer this money via western union to some other person in the Ukraine. I am scared I am being set up to commit fraud or [problem]med some other way. Can someone please give me advice on my position and what to do with this money in my account?

Thankyou for your time

Jason

Oh Dear this is money laundering [problem], have you checked your Bank account? move on this straight away. that is what it seems to me.

also that amount of Western Union cost would be a lot of money, to send £100.00 western union cost about £9.99. stay away from this [problem].

If the money is in your account sit on it for their next move, also should report to Trading Standards??? others will comment so see what they say!!

the cost to ukraine would be £86.00 from their site, sit on it for now.

Edited by Old Cogger
:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

kEEP AWAY FROM THIS, if you have given any bank details change your account now if money has appeared in your account dont touch it and speak to the bank immediatly, this is not a job, do not get involved.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

Cheers for your replies guys,

I rang the bank and got them to transfer the money back to the account it came from.

I have also reported it to the police who took all the details.

I also tried to report it to HMRC, crimewatch and action fruad after being bounced around on the phone for a while.

All of whom said that it wasn't their department.

HMRC only deal with people who have transferred the money via western union

but are not interested in organisations trying but without success for some reason.

Surely people trying to money launder are of as much interest as people who have succeeded?

for anyone who is interested the website is {EDIT] its quite impressive how much effort they have put into making this site.