5 "speculative invoices" in 5 days - Do I laugh or cry?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Would you Adam and Eve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week I did a job for a customer in our town centre and he contacted the Council's parking control and organized me parking there for the week - No problem right... WRONG

Turns out the car park I was in, at a supermarket across the road, is operated by a Private Parking Company. NOT THE FREAKING COUNCIL- so today I received number 2 "speculative invoice" of, what I expect, will be 5 in total...........Don't say it, I know, yes, ok.

Shall I follow suit and ignore them all, or do I write individual letters as per the templates suggested on this forum?

Thanks in advance!!

pers i would ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi all

Would you Adam and Eve it!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week I did a job for a customer in our town centre and he contacted the Council's parking control and organized me parking there for the week - No problem right... WRONG

Turns out the car park I was in, at a supermarket across the road, is operated by a Private Parking Company. NOT THE FREAKING COUNCIL- so today I received number 2 "speculative invoice" of, what I expect, will be 5 in total...........Don't say it, I know, yes, ok.

Shall I follow suit and ignore them all, or do I write individual letters as per the templates suggested on this forum?

Thanks in advance!!

Is it your van? If so ignore.

If its leased/ company owned they might just pay it and chase you unless you fess up as the driver... Then ignore them :D

pers i would ignore

dx

Hi DX100uk,

I feel like such a lump hammer over this. You know - not just once but 5 times!!! I am going to ignore. Thanks

Laugh your head off about it and ignore all their begging letters and speculative invoices (they are not fines)

This is what some of us do for sport and when we need waste paper.

Hi Homer67

Lots of waste paper on this one...It will be interesting to see if they chase these up individually or are going to try and bundle them into one big old bill. I'll keep everyone updated!

Is it your van? If so ignore.

If its leased/ company owned they might just pay it and chase you unless you fess up as the driver... Then ignore them :D

Hi baloohaloo

I am not the registered keeper. We have had that discussion already and I showed them what I have found out on this forum + a video on Youtube from BBC Watchdog. ** I can not post a link to it but if you search for "How to deal with Penalty Charge Notices issued by private companies" on Youtube, it is the video that is 2:04 long**

Thank you all, strength in numbers!!