Section 75 BMI credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I need help with my claimagainst BMI Credit card under section 75 . 11 years ago i has 2 lots of cosmetic surgery at the BMI priory private hospital. This was paid for with my BMI card around £5000 in total. The surgery was for rhinoplasty (nose) and bat ear correction. I was told by the surgeon that it would take a year or 2 for the full effects of the surgery to become apparent. My left ear was badly deformed after the surgery, the surgeon admitted he had put the bandages on too tight which caused this. I wrote to the BMI priory telling them of the affects of the surgery and how unhappy i was. They told the surgeon to redo the surgery to the left ear.

He did the surgery and told me he could not carry out further surgery to the ear and this would be the last. He said that i should wait for at least 3 to 4 years for the affects of the surgery to take place.

My ear it getting worse and the large scars are becoming pain full and making my ear look deformed. My nose has now developed a depression on the top surface as well.

After writing to the Hospital 6 months ago i was told that they would pass my complaint on to the surgeon who no longer works at the hospital. He has not replied to me at all.

I then decided to write to BMI card who financed the operation on the credit card. They told me that i have not shown any evidence of breach of contract which is required for them to refund the money i paid.

I have no paperwork or contract at all, what do i do . I know the first operation was 11 years ago but shorly there must be something i can to? It was the hospital who recommended the surgeon in the first place.

Should i request my medical records from the hospital and if so what would they prove.

Please help

Edited by shabz25