nationwide charges !!

bixi580
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

help

im new to this site and not sure what to do regarding dpa letters !

i have been with nationwide for about twelve years now and im having a bit of a tough time as the missus has been made reduntant and i have a boy of three and i am struggling to keep up,BUT nationwide still want to charge me £160 in unpaid direct debit fee's !!!!

i have spoke to them last week and i have just received a letter from CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR stating

"our policy on refunding charges,is to refund the first charge,it is then the customers responsibility if any future charges are incurred .as you have had a previous charge of £87.50 refunded in 2005,i am unable to grant your request."

if anyone could guide me in the right direction i would be very grateful as i think nationwide have had my more than enough money from me in the past twelve years

many thanks

steve :(

Steve it is very important you read around the forums and especially the FAQ's , letter templates are in the libary.We are all here to support each other but can't do the work for any individual.You need to know yourself what is involved.If after spending a few days looking around and reading all the information available you still have questions not already answered then please then post them and someone will offer support.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi

Welcome to the forum, the more people we have on board the more strength we have in our continuing fight against these unlawful charges. You will find many people on the forum who are in similar situations to yourself - and will be ready to give you any support you need.

I appreciate that you have a lot of questions, however many of these have been answered elsewhere, I would therefore advise strongly that you have a look at the FAQ's:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

In the same section you will also find a step-by-step guide which will help you through the process. The most important thing to do though, is to spend time looking through the forum at the experiences of others.

It is advisable to spend at least two days doing this - I understand that you are in a hurry to get your money back - but time spent now in learning and understanding the process will benefit you later. It could also save you from making costly mistakes.

All the best with your claim. Please keep us informed of your progress, and remember that we are all in this together. If you meet any problems, or have questions that are not answered elsewhere (and most have been), please post them to this thread. This will help other members to clearly see the history and progress you are making - and will enable people to give advice more easily.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6605 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks