Help with complaint letter to QQ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive drafted this\; Any improvements and where?

I am writing to complain about the above account. I am disgusted by the way I have been treated by QuickQuiid, and do not feel like ' a valued customer '

I came into financial difficulty and was unable to repay my loan amount of £800.00 GBP and so on 29/09/2012, I sent a letter of repayment, including the first installment of £50.00 GBP. This was received by yourselves, and signed for, on 01/10/2012. I retained all proofs of postage, and a copy of the signature should you wish to deny receipt.

Until today, 22nd October 2012, my payment STILL has not been credited to my account and on several emails and Live Chat conversations, NO payments have been received and/or posted to my account. When discussing my account with Collections department via Live Chat on 16/10/2012, I was entered into a repayment plan beginning 26/10/2012. I must inform you that whilst there is no information available about the whereabouts of my postal payment, I will not adhere to any repayment plan until my payment has been credited to my account. My direct debit instruction has also been cancelled.

I feel that the treatment I have received from QuickQuid is far from satisfactory and should you fail to respond, I will refer this complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.

How is this??

I was trying to be nice and if you want people to advise you on here a little respect for fellow posters on here wouldn't go amiss. People are here to help each other not make childish remarks. Good luck sorting your problem.

I hav'nt heard of anyone paying a PD loan company by postal order before. Can you cancel the postal order? Otherwise i'd kiss that 50 goodbye if i was you.

I am in the process of setting up a repayment plan with QQ also and they told me that they only do direct debit. You should open up a basic cash account somewhere for them to setup a direct debit or possibly a prepaid debit card.

Go back on to their online chat and ask one of their reps whats the best way forward and explain your circumstances.

I hav'nt heard of anyone paying a PD loan company by postal order before. Can you cancel the postal order? Otherwise i'd kiss that 50 goodbye if i was you.

I am in the process of setting up a repayment plan with QQ also and they told me that they only do direct debit. You should open up a basic cash account somewhere for them to setup a direct debit or possibly a prepaid debit card.

Go back on to their online chat and ask one of their reps whats the best way forward and explain your circumstances.

Any PD loan company will take payment by Postal Order once you have defaulted. By law, they cannot refuse it. QuickQuid told me cheque and direct debit. Becareful hun, QQ are well known to take more than agreed via Direct Debit, and have emptied peopls accounts.I did set up a DD repayment plan but it took them 2 days to call me and sort it out, But until my payment is credited to my account, i wont send them anything else. And so ive deleted the DD.

I also had Wonga and i sent them a Postal Order and they credited it to my account no probs. QQ say they dont take standing order but they are operating in the UK, and cannot refuse it.

I will not lose that money. It was received in London and signed for, and so i will complain to any relevant authorities if i have to.