been interviewed under caution!

Lou86
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya everyone

I could really do with some help and advice and would be really grateful of any.

I have been reported for benefit fraud for a period of time in which the father to my 2 kids was on the scene, we had a bit of a whirlwind romance I fell pregnant very quickly with our first child and things went down hill from there he worked away for most of the period they are looking into but when he did come home he would be out god knows where with god knows who, to me it wasn't a relationship, I had an interview ad gave my side of things and it was suspended pending further enquiries that was over a month ago I have asked to be Re interviewed also rang to see what as happening regarding it all as its stressing me out and making my depression worse, the investigator said he would sort a date out then when I hadn't heard anything and rang back he has refused to re interview me untill he has all the evidence he wants so he says! I don't know if they have certain time scales they have to stick to or if they can just do what they want? And what my chances on it ending in court or prison? I'm so scared as I have 2 young kids to think about thanks for the help.

Dont worry yourself over the issue more than you are.... I suggest that, first thing Monday, you walk into the local branch of the Citizens Advice Bureau or Legal Aid Centre. They will not only discuss the details of the case, and the process which the DWP will put you through, but also put you in touch (if need be) with a legal advisor. Hopefully, they will telephone on your behalf, and find out the sttatus of any investigations.

I had a solicitor at the first interview who just told me too sit tight and see what evidence they come back with,i'm so worried about it all because he see's the kids now and I don't know what they say is standard