Be2.com "debt" passed to Intrum Justitia

mystikori
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly, I'm going to apologise for being new and probably posting this in the wrong place but here goes with my story so far.

I, in a moment of stupidity, signed up with be2.com dating agency not doing my usual background internet check on the company as I usually would. Suffice to say they were appalling and although I didn't cancel my £5.00 trial so got signed up for 6 months @ £150, I cancelled it at the next due installment. They then claimed that they hadn't received anything and so took the money from bank, I let this go but cancelled again before the next due installment. They said they received my cancellation notice but I'd cancelled after the 14 day notice period (not according to my letter!) so still took the payment. I requested a charge back via my bank which I received. I have all the paperwork and email correspondance between myself and Be2.com

They then proceeded to send me several email reminders that I owed the money which I have ignored until finally a letter from intrum justitia came through at the end of September saying that I owe EUR186.61.

I'm not sure where to go from here, should I reply to IJ using the CCA route? I don't quite know as I haven't signed a CCA as far as I'm aware. I'm a bit worried but don't want to cave to bullies.

Any advice greatly received!

Thanks in advance