NatWest - How long hold information

thenugget2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4266 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

How long do NatWest hold informaiton about accounts/credit cards, essentially I am looking for information in in 1999.

Regards

Well, you might be unlucky, if it is for a PPI claim because it is not in their 'interest' to 'have kept' such information.

On the other hand you might be unlucky if it is for a debt to them because they 'may just happen to have' such information.

The only way to know is to send a Subject Access Request, and that will cost you a tenner. That should get you copies of everything they have about you.

But from 1999 - don't hold your breath.

They are required by law to hold info for 6 years. Any longer than that is up to them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi,

How long do NatWest hold informaiton about accounts/credit cards, essentially I am looking for information in in 1999.

Regards

It has been suggested that Natwest may well be able to go as far back as the beginnings of Computerisation back to 1991/1992 whether or not they will admit that is another matter.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert