Response to CAA and DN request - time limits

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

MKDP LLP have placed two defaults on my credit file, so i recently sent a CAA and proof of Default Notice request to MKDP debt collection agency on the 13th September.

I received there response today saying "At this time we are unable to resolve your query, which requires further investigation. We will be liaising with the Original Creditor where applicable and we will contact you as soon as we receive a response but no later than 8 weeks form the date on this letter."

Though isnt the prescribed period 12 days to produce this information?

Where do I stand not is the debt unenforceable until they produce the agreement? Also, I heard somewhere if they still fail to produce it in a month they commit an offence. I'm just looking for a bit of information to draft a reply. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thankyou.

CCA 12 + 2 working days for production. As for a default notice these are not usually physically store an entry is made on the records that a DN was sent on a certain date,

even if a DN is faulty the credit only needs to produce a compliant one.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: