jet 2 holidays no room at the inn

okmate
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone i am traveling to rhodes with my wife and son on the 24th of october'

unfortunatly today i had a call from the travel company (jet 2 holidays ) saying that the hotel we booked is no longer available ' me and my wife was not happy to say the least ' they have offered us an alternate 5 star hotel in another resort which we are not happy with ,

has any one been in this situation before what should i do we 100% want out holiday

Sorry guys the company is called jetline travel

Having read a few things on the internet i'm not banking on sorting things out .

My wife has been on the phone a few times in the last 2 days, these people are so rude you wouldnt believe it .

We have done some browsing and have found 2 hotels near to the one we booked and told the rude operator ' she said if we dont except her offer of another hotel we would have to pay a cancelation fee ' my wife told her we havent cancelled anything you have. but there adament about the fee even if we want a refund

what should we do