Fashion world/ Reliable Collections

tra2026
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to get hold of my mum’s statements from Fashion World I have sent the DPA letter and have sent a letter putting the account into dissupt with Reliable and asking for them to send it back.

mum has had a reply from JD Williams thanking her for her request but included a form for her to fill out with all her details on which also needs a witness the letter also says ' we acknowledge receipt of your cheque for £10 which is the statutory fee payable for this service' then at the end of the form it says ' if the imformation you request if of a confidentional nature we may contact you and ask you to provide further information to verify your identity. If we are not satisfied that you are who you say you are, we reserve the right to refuse to grant your request'.

It then says 'I confirm that I have read and understood the terms of the subject access form' and asks her to sign and date.

Do I fill this in or not?

Also she has had a letter from Reliable dated the next day thanking her for the recent payment on the account; she hasn't made any payment only the £10 cheque for the DPA payment.

Any help on this would be great as I’m not sure how to handle it next