NDR/toothfairy finance had enough of my money!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all!!

i got into a payment plan with these guys and paid nearly £600 for a £300 loan a year back. i think they have had more than they deserve and now i want them to stop harassing me.

is there a sample letter i can send telling them i have paid them the loan principle plus a months interest and wont be paying them any more? maybe citing the fsa regulations?

your help would be appreciated.

thanks

Send them the prove it letter.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

and the telephone harassment letter

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?493-Harassment-by-telephone-response-letter

These "people" are well known for inventing fictitious charges and debts to get money from people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thanks mate. considering they are making up charges, is there a letter i can send that says ive paid what i owe and im not going to pay anymore? i saw a sample one a while back but i cant find it...

and also, will this work?

With these muppets its not wise to play letter tennis. Theyre not smart enough to know when to give up. Just send the prove it letter, and if they dont send actual proof, then theyre breaking regulation and possibly law by continually harassing you when no proof of a debt exists.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D