style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ive began to fill in the PIQB

Ive searched the internet etc on what is allowed for expenses etc and i cannot find much

does anyone have any guidelines on how much is allowed for food etc and is internet allowed etc

Im proper stressed up sorry

and im on benefits including carers allowance

and do i include what my husband pays for loans which are up to date?

As i am the sole income via benefits into the house

thanks

also sorry it asks about accounts. I finished being self employed in 2004. I dont have accounts from then as in 2007 i was burgled and my house was smashed up and i was put into a safe house and upon return all i really had left was a fish tank and a sofa

so what should i do

ive began to fill in the PIQB

Ive searched the internet etc on what is allowed for expenses etc and i cannot find much

does anyone have any guidelines on how much is allowed for food etc and is internet allowed etc

Im proper stressed up sorry

and im on benefits including carers allowance

and do i include what my husband pays for loans which are up to date?

As i am the sole income via benefits into the house

thanks

you should simply put down what you actually spend on all your expenses without regard for whether you think it will be accepted or not, the the question sinply asks for what you actually spend and only you know that

Does your husband have any income, if he does that does on the forms as well as he will be expected to pay some of the household bills

also sorry it asks about accounts. I finished being self employed in 2004. I dont have accounts from then as in 2007 i was burgled and my house was smashed up and i was put into a safe house and upon return all i really had left was a fish tank and a sofa

so what should i do

Simply tell them what happened there is a section at the back where you can give a thorough explanation of the circumstances

Hello there, you can find some good information about outgoings within our self-help pack, you can download the relevant section here:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/pdf/self-help-pack/step-2-working-out-your-personal-budget.pdf

Best wishes,

NDL

For Free, Confidential and Independent advice: 0808 808 4000

Monday - Friday 9am to 9pm // Saturday 9.30am to 1pm // 24-hour voicemail. Please leave a message to request an information pack. http://www.nationaldebtline.org // http://www.mymoneysteps.org