Opos Email /Minicredit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any other email address for OPOS apart from

general@oposlimited.com

I am trying to sort out my Minicredit mess with them but so far they are insistent that i call them and not email, they last email they sent from the General email address ended

Significant Reduced settlement offers are avalable to help clear your debt at a major saving before the end of the month, so If you would like to take advantage of this or discuss your account please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response. Instead, please call us on 0844 372 2128.

So as id rather not call but email i was wondering if there are any other address to contact them on if known?

If they are offering a reduced offer, then its pretty much guaranteed your debt is filled with unfair charges.

As for phone calls, its your legal right to have everything in writing. minicredit/opos/whatever name theyre using are well known for bullying and intimidating people on the phone.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Give them the bare facts, figure out how much you've paid, what you were meant to pay originally and any shortfall. You could also bet that's laden with £100 charges for doorstep collection that never happened. Opos tried chasing me for £669 on a £100 loan that i'd already paid £115 towards and after some stern emails to them I've got them to settle for £76.50 which is about 12% of what they were after.

Just to add to azzadle's post. It wouldnt matter if the Doorstep monkey did turn up. The charges are unenforceable, meaning you'd never have to pay them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D