Lloyds & SAR

theformerdebtor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got the answer from them now. I am planing my next move.

Lloydsp11_zps072f02a6.jpg

Lloydsp22_zpse0793f61.jpg

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

merry christmas to all cag users

Give a man a gun and he'll rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he'll rob everyone!

The Bank:

An institution, where you can borrow money if you can present sufficient evidence, to prove that you don't need it !!!

The Banker:

A man, who will lend you an umbrella, but want it back as soon as it will start to rain !!!

Hi Ford. Thanks. Merry one to you too :-)

Thanks for reply.

Yes, thats right. As they all admitted that all this happened due to their mistake the default should be removed too.

I might consider it taking the matter to court as well.

Thanks

TFD

The Bank:

The Banker:

• 4 weeks later...

hi all

Thanks for reading my thread. I might need a bit of help to draw a letter and to let them know that I am not happy with their final answer regarding the default and if they are not putting everything right I will consider to take the matter to court.

Their argument is

" In relation with the default notice against your credit file, as explained in our previous letter we are not able to amend this. On reviewing your account both then and now, we have found that the notice would have been applied anyway due to the position of the account, regardless of this error or the subsequent charges applied. "

WHAT ???

They can predict the future now??

Thanks for reading.

The Bank:

The Banker:

In my opinion you have little chance of getting the default entry removed from credit records, the banks explanation seems very reasonable on this.

You have I think exhausted the banks 'complaints procedure' so your way forward is a complaint to FOS and/or the ICO, you will need to send copies of ALL correspondence to them.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Have you tried telling them that if they had not made a mess of the account then you would have paid money in and the default would not have been registered, but because of their blunders, you had to make alternative banking arrangements for that period to avoid their trousering all of your cash. It sounds as though they made it impossible for you to use your account.

Have you tried telling them that if they had not made a mess of the account then you would have paid money in and the default would not have been registered, but because of their blunders, you had to make alternative banking arrangements for that period to avoid their trousering all of your cash. It sounds as though they made it impossible for you to use your account.

Hi Grumpy

Thanks for you reply.

That is exactly what happened to the account. The FOS was in my favor every time I contacted them about this.

It was everything ok with the account until all this happened. That's why I need to draw and send them a letter about.

Thanks

TFD

The Bank:

The Banker:

• 9 months later...
In my opinion you have little chance of getting the default entry removed from credit records, the banks explanation seems very reasonable on this.

You have I think exhausted the banks 'complaints procedure' so your way forward is a complaint to FOS and/or the ICO, you will need to send copies of ALL correspondence to them.

Hello Comrade. Is that how you spell Comrade, is it? :)

Thanks for reading my thread and thanks for your reply.

This has been a long battle now so, I just got in touch again with the FOS.

There is something that I didn't realise until today. Lloyds never inform me that the account will go into Default nor sent me a Default Notice, which at this point the Default in the Credit File is a bit illegal, is that correct? More than that they entered the information twice. So my Credit File shows that I had two account with Lloyds both for the same amount and both in Default at the same date, instead of one.

The Bank:

The Banker:

Hello Comrade. Is that how you spell Comrade, is it? :)

Thanks for reading my thread and thanks for your reply.

This has been a long battle now so, I just got in touch again with the FOS.

There is something that I didn't realise until today. Lloyds never inform me that the account will go into Default nor sent me a Default Notice, which at this point the Default in the Credit File is a bit illegal, is that correct? More than that they entered the information twice. So my Credit File shows that I had two account with Lloyds both for the same amount and both in Default at the same date, instead of one.

If no default notice was received the default could be Unlawful (civil matter not criminal).

The process of reporting accounts to credit files has changed, instead of the original creditor removing its entry when a debt is sold it marked settled/satisfied then the debt purchaser enters their details on the files so the progress/conduct of the account fully.

However the Default date can never be changed it must always be that placed by the OC.

Also Default Notices are not routinely archived as hard copy and all a creditor does is note that a DN was sent on specific date.

Is there no mention of a DN being sent within the SAR data?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thanks again.

Always at the barricade. :)

Nothing really. Please see #12

The Bank:

The Banker:

No. I requested it with the £10 fee and what's in post 12 is what they replied with. I didn't know what to do from there. Tbh, I don't want to ask them to produce a copy as I am aftaid that if they don't have one they might draw one just now.

The Bank:

The Banker:

No. I requested it with the

Lloyds have pulled a fast one here saying " here's the statements you asked for" and taking the stat fee for that.

Even though a deal of time has passed this should be challenged with the Data Controller of Lloyds.

Hi Ford.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did requested a SAR.

The Bank:

The Banker:

No. I requested it with the

Lloyds have pulled a fast one here saying " here's the statements you asked for" and taking the stat fee for that.

Even though a deal of time has passed this should be challenged with the Data Controller of Lloyds.

Is there a template for that please?

The Bank:

The Banker:

There is a failed SAR letter in the CAG library.

If there is something specific you want you can highlight this in the failed SAR letter.

Was it a full SAR that you sent them originally or did you just ask for specific information?

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

There is a failed SAR letter in the CAG library.

If there is something specific you want you can highlight this in the failed SAR letter.

Was it a full SAR that you sent them originally or did you just ask for specific information?

Hi IMS

I did asked for a full SAR. And their reply is in #12.

The Bank:

The Banker:

OK so failed SAR letter then :-)

It is in the CAG library, the link to which is at the top of every CAG page in green.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Got it. Thanks guys. I'l have it send tomorrow. I will keep you all updated.

PS:

I've contacted FOS about it again and they are now waiting for my reply. I want to see if Lloyds have the Default Notice before I'll reply to FOS. What's the time limit you can send the completed forms back to the FOS?

The Bank:

The Banker:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all

Got the answer from Lloyds now.

They asking for the £10 pounds to be paid when I've actually told them that they didn't comply with it.

Lloyds_zps148fbfa7.jpg"]Lloyds_zps148fbfa7.jpg[/url]

The Bank:

The Banker: