Prepaid Meter at end of Tenancy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I majorly messed up with gas and electric in my student rented house. I'm attending court tomorrow in some desperate plea to set up a repayment plan but I really don't know how likely it is.

The problem is that my housing contract says I can't fit prepayment meters or anything.

Does anyone know what I can do if the warrant goes ahead and they have to come around and fit one tomorrow?

You must tell the court of the restriction in your tenancy agreement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

It will depend if you can convince the court and the creditor

you can maintain a repayment plan.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I major messed up with gas and electric in my student rented house. I'm attending court tomorrow in some desperate plea to set up a repayment plan but I really don't know how likely it is.

The problem is that my housing contract says I can't fit prepayment meters or anything.

Does anyone know what I can do if the warrant goes ahead and they have to come around and fit one tomorrow?

Unfortunately,Yes they can fit a pre payment meter with a valid warrant...

You must tell the court of the restriction in your tenancy agreement.

If a valid warrant is issued they can and will install a pre payment meter regards of what it says on a tenancy agreement..

The meters belong to the utility supplier or distribution company depending where you live,not a landlord...

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...