Pay Day Express Default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4344 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there everyone,

A while ago I had an issue with Payday Express which resulted in me defaulting on my account. I promptly paid them what I owed and I thought everything was resolved.. Until I checked my credit report

However, I never received a default notice thus challenged this after noticing it on my credit report. The information was also incorrect including the amount and date.

Months and months went past and I eventually received a letter from them stating that they had looked into it and wouldn't remove it.

I wrote back explaining that this wasn't satisfactory and never got a response, despite calling the company several times and being told it had not been sent yet.

I recently contacted them to find out what was going on as I know there is a time limit for raising a complaint with the ombudsman.

They emailed me stating that they had sent me a letter (on the 30th of Jan) and enclosed a file, upon inspecting it further and looking at the meta data this seems to be incorrect and would suggest they are lying to me.

Does anyone have any advice on this?

I really want to raise this with the financial ombudsman but I think I have left it too long.

Also, has anyone ever dealt with Gillian Maher?

you can raise it with the fos as long as its within 6 months. if you have issues with them adding things to your credit report, make sure to address any correspondence to the compliance manager and send by recorded delivery.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D