Attempting to tackle the 'super-sized' fried breakfast

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4338 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As part of his investigation into why British people are on average nearly three stone (24kg) heavier than 50 years ago, Jacques Peretti attempts to eat what is thought to be one of Britain's biggest fried breakfasts. A reflection of the rise in popularity of super-sizing food, Jester's diner in Great Yarmouth serves a breakfast that includes 8 eggs, 12 rashers of bacon, 12 sausages, potatoes, mushrooms, hash browns, black pudding, beans and 12 slices of bread. It is called the "Challenge Kidz Breakfast" because it weighs the same as a small child, around 9lbs.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18490459

:jaw:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

He says in the video that he sells 2 a day...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

He says in the video that he sells 2 a day...

I remember one my my trips to the USA. I went for dinner and ordered chkcien wings as a starter, and got 12, yes, 12! Complete with dips, celery sticks, etc.

Jeremy

Computer Problems? Give me a shout...

Check out this clip. Heart Attack Grill nr Phoenix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsUIbcdLow

They have a place in Las Vegas, and someone did actually have a heart attack in there recently.

WARNING TO ALL

Quite sad really! I now want a kebab! :D

There is an error at the start which I presume you copied in.

Three stone is 42 pounds, which is roughly 19kg, not 24kg.

I remember one my my trips to the USA. I went for dinner and ordered chkcien wings as a starter, and got 12, yes, 12! Complete with dips, celery sticks, etc.

Check out this clip. Heart Attack Grill nr Phoenix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsUIbcdLow

They have a place in Las Vegas, and someone did actually have a heart attack in there recently.

What a shameful waste of food - and what an obscenely greedy attitude people have lately!

I know a couple who regularly go to the USA, at least once or twice a year - just so they can "eat as much as they want" in huge portions such as this! And then comes back to the UK and calls everyone who is either overweight or in a mobility scooter a "greedy b******d" :lol:

Oh the irony :loco:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

This is from the menu of The Flora pub in Cathays, Cardiff:

The Hulk Burger £17.95

If you find the 10oz steak burger a bit of an appetiser, you might want to consider taking on the Hulk. 3 of our prime 10oz gourmet steak burger patties, each topped with bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce in a jumbo roll and a pile of chips. Take down the Hulk, and follow it with a Super Sundae and we’ll give you a free t-shirt.

Note –Calories in excess of 4,500! You have been warned!

RULES FOR THE HULK CHALLENGE

• No sickness • No sharing • No hiding food

• All food must be finished within one hour

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.