PDE to refund money ...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so i had a repayment arrangement set up with these guys and they lifted more than they should have (should have lifted £60) and after constant emails with no replies i gave in and rang them this morning after £75 was taken from my account without my permission... actually got this solved fairly quickly which is why im so suspicious. i though they had only lifted about £80 extra... turns out they lifted over £140 extra and they are supposedly going to refund this today.... whats the likelyhood they do? nothing ever seems to go smoothly with these guys and i did tell them the money was required today as i need to buy food to which i got its up to your bank to put it in today :mad2: heres hoping it appears!

Did you get it in writing? If you were told it by phone then it might not appear.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

thats what im worried about. i did ask to have an email sent to me.... still not through yet. if not will send them an email yet again, though they are completely ignoring my emails at the minute.

Email them and state that if the funds are not returned pronto (they CAN do it the same day) you are taking it to the police.

In the meantime complain to the OFT and Trading Standards, this kind of behaviour is becoming more common with PDL companies and the OFT in particular have sanctioned a few for this very thing.

Emma1989,

Keep chasing via e-mail for their confirmation. If I can (respectfully) suggest, unless you're recording calls, be careful of accepting any verbal instructions/agreements from them. They've a history of forgetting, misplacing, not recording, not remembering etc calls being made to them. Don't be caught out by believing what they say over the phone. Good luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?348532-PDE-ignoring-my-emails-and-lifting-money!!&p=3818893#post3818893

OP

Just another of your threads from last month, oh why oh why... are you obviously giving card details? when their such a knowingly bad company to deal with

ask for their bank details and you won't go through this repeated saga yeah? and those details are even on this site look hard enough!!!

what happened last month?