Bullies and trolls finally exposed!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As internet users, most have us have had the misfortune to come across internet trolls and bullies - but some of these sad individuals take their bullying/trolling to the extreme, posting the most disgusting vitriol that would never ever enter a decent persons thoughts.

Up until recently these nasty little people got away with it - especially on Facebook! But not anymore it seems! :-D

There have recently been cases of the police taking matters seriously, especially when it comes to racist comments, violent threats and incitement of violence, malicious false slanderous statements and harassment - I myself experienced an unhinged person using both facebook and twitter to harass me with, that was until the police dealt with her.

However - Facebook are set to be revealing the identities of these heinous people! About time I say! I wonder if they'll be so quick to carry out the abuse they think is acceptable, once they know they've not got the safety of "hiding anonymously behind their screens" any longer - or just "click a button" to disappear :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jun/08/facebook-revealing-identities-cyberbullies

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

About time this has been taken serously,,, my cousin was a victim of this as it upsets me to say it buy my cousin took his her life through a vile persons words. I hope that whoever incited my cousins decline can live with knowing what they did, as we have lost a lovely person.

Here's one particularly vile creature: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jun/08/louise-mensch-troll-court-sentencing?INTCMP=SRCH

This one didn't even have the bottle to turn up for sentencing.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Here's one particularly vile creature: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jun/08/louise-mensch-troll-court-sentencing?INTCMP=SRCH

This one didn't even have the bottle to turn up for sentencing.

Oh I know Fred! Absolute heinous creatures these personality types are! It's about time something was done to not only name them and shame them, but to expose this anonymous world wide playground for bullies! From my own personal experience - being not only an adult, but a very strong person I was able to put it into perspective, and realise that the woman doing it to me couldn't possibly have been firing on all cylinders, however her behaviour was so deranged and menacing I had no other choice but to involve the police!

About time this has been taken serously,,, my cousin was a victim of this as it upsets me to say it buy my cousin took his her life through a vile persons words. I hope that whoever incited my cousins decline can live with knowing what they did, as we have lost a lovely person.

Sorry to learn of your cousin MalB, it must have been devastating to have lost her/him this way! Sorry, it's not clear from your post if they were male/female.

These despicable beings are finally being outed for once! You should consider having your cousins perpetrator exposed if possible!

I have read some of the most disgusting lowlife comments on the internet, they range from places such as youtube, to even memorial sites or remembrance pages, to adults and children - what must be going through their minds? The woman who was harassing me found pleasure in having me sent messages with suggestions and tips on the best way to commit suicide - and also messaged my Godsons elder Sister, reveling in the fact that my Godson had Leukemia.

These bottom feeders are going to have to look for another playground now!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

The internet bullies are cowards, they are hiding in front of their screens and bawling from the sidelines, most of them wouldn't have the courage to do it face to face with their alleged victims.

I've only had a couple of minor incidents - one was on this site ages ago and got reported to the moderators - but haven't had any on Facebook, I mostly use FB as we have a closed family group there we can let people know about functions etc, and another group I am on is a closed group. That group does get subject to trolls and the like but they are swiftly dealt with.

One particular troll has sparked off an in-depth debate on the religious side which has brought a lot of people who just lurked together as a strongly united sub-group.

I still think trolls is a good name for them, remember the film Elf (one of the few I have on DVD), when at the beginning they explained "The trolls were not house-trained".

I have been subjected to this. I had someone who hates me, admit to searching me on Facebook. Why? She would use any opportunity to have a go at me. I remember one time, she had a go at me and I PM'd a mod and explained the problem. The mod publicly said to her "if you carry on, you'll get banned. (others were having problems her) I've not heard from her since.

Also had a group of people do similar. One had a go at me several times and would follow me around on threads just to have a go at me. Can't believe how sad some people are. Her (person mentioned above) and a few others would accuse me of faking my disabilities and one went as far to say that I was copying other people with the same disabilities. Except, the only other person who has some knowledge of this particular diagnosis, was a relative of twins with it and I don't have the other diagnosis they have. Apparently, because I said nothing before, I was clearly faking it! I've received 3 diagnoses this year - 2 are congenital.

The mods did nothing and I had to leave that place.

I have been subjected to this. I had someone who hates me, admit to searching me on Facebook. Why? She would use any opportunity to have a go at me. I remember one time, she had a go at me and I PM'd a mod and explained the problem. The mod publicly said to her "if you carry on, you'll get banned. (others were having problems her) I've not heard from her since.

Also had a group of people do similar. One had a go at me several times and would follow me around on threads just to have a go at me. Can't believe how sad some people are. Her (person mentioned above) and a few others would accuse me of faking my disabilities and one went as far to say that I was copying other people with the same disabilities. Except, the only other person who has some knowledge of this particular diagnosis, was a relative of twins with it and I don't have the other diagnosis they have. Apparently, because I said nothing before, I was clearly faking it! I've received 3 diagnoses this year - 2 are congenital.

The mods did nothing and I had to leave that place.

*Nods*

Seems all little trolls/bullies/stalkers (I say stalker too confidently, as this is what they become eventually) say the exact same thing - as I have several health problems, and she too said in an email to me that I was faking and "got all my illnesses from other people", that'd be pretty hard considering one of my health problems, not one single person she knows has it, and she'd never heard of it till she knew me - also it requires treatment every 8wks for life.

They're vile little nobody's that live a miserable existence, no matter who or what they "seem" to have in their lives - and I can say that too with confidence as I know my one personally! She also would have fake youtube accounts in order to racially abuse people too!

The internet bullies are cowards, they are hiding in front of their screens and bawling from the sidelines, most of them wouldn't have the courage to do it face to face with their alleged victims.

I've only had a couple of minor incidents - one was on this site ages ago and got reported to the moderators - but haven't had any on Facebook, I mostly use FB as we have a closed family group there we can let people know about functions etc, and another group I am on is a closed group. That group does get subject to trolls and the like but they are swiftly dealt with.

One particular troll has sparked off an in-depth debate on the religious side which has brought a lot of people who just lurked together as a strongly united sub-group.

I still think trolls is a good name for them, remember the film Elf (one of the few I have on DVD), when at the beginning they explained "The trolls were not house-trained".

:lol:

That made my day Sillygirl!!! So so right too more than you realise! The troll I know has the table manners of a farm yard pig! :lol:

An internet troll not unlike the picture of one I posted earlier:

An-image-from-John-Carl-B-008.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

In fact, spot the difference:

Frank-Zimmerman-008.jpgAn-image-from-John-Carl-B-008.jpg