Wow, surprise from Lloyds SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4373 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent of SAR for hubby to Lloyds tsb for info on his credit card....did know he had a loan way back but didnt think for a minute they would have info on that!

Yesterday a letter to say they are now gathering information requested in relation to an account and fixed interest rate loan but are unable to find a credit card, lol. The loan was from 1989!! The credit card finished end of 2006 so would have thought they should have that also, but have the last 4 digits from credit file & know it was a platinum so will send that of with letter to specify which bank he wants to collect stuff from.

Very surprised at this as all other requests have been exactly the 6 years info to the month!

Hi Jummi,

Just to let you know, I have just received my SAR back from Lloyds and they sent agreements and statements for 3 loans going back to 2002, and computer screenshot type things for 4 loans pre-dating 2002.

The four screenshot thingys only show loan amount, how many monthly payments and whether insurance was taken out but not the cost. i.e. one of mine says, £1,000 loan over 18 months, account description: Fixed rate personal loan c/s with ins £500 to £2999.????

Hope you have better luck and get more info.

Good luck

Up2

Hi, thanks for the info. Sure there wont be anything which enables him to claim; just shocked they keep bits & pieces from that long ago! Didnt expect anything from that so wont be let down. Just hope they find credit card!

Take the £2999 insurance option & let them figure it out! lol Good luck