Unfairpak Campaign Website Updated

Unfairpak
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All

Just to let you know that the trial of the 7 remaining directors (2 directors took voluntary disqualification) begins this coming Monday 21 May 2012. It is at the High Court, London and is set down for 6 weeks.

We have updated Unfairpak to include live Twitter feeds, a blog which we will update each day to sum up what has happened in Court and contact details if you need any help. We also still have the Forum running and can advise you and help you with any aspects of the Liquidation of Farepak.

You can also follow us on Twitter @unfairpak

Hopefully there will be an end to this debacle soon as it is now 5 1/2 long years since Farepak went into administration.

If we can do anything to help anyone affected by Farepak or wanting to know more about the case against directors then please get in touch.

Kind Regards

from all the team at Unfairpak

P.S. I hope we are in the right place to post!

I cannot post the link to Unfairpak as I have to have more than 10 posts to do so.

The two directors that took voluntary disqualification were Joanne Ponting and Stephan Hicks. They were banned from being directors of companies for 2 1/2 and 3 years respectively.

http://www.unfairpak.co.uk/

Here you go - linked

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thank you for keeping us updated :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Unfortunately for some reason our @unfairpak account on Twitter has been suspended. We are querying this with Twitter and trying to have it restored as soon as possible.

If anybody wants to follow on Twitter, I am using my private account @Scotsgirlie just now to re-tweet information posted by the press.

We are, as always, updating our forum with any press articles and shall continue to do so.

If anybody requires any help regarding the liquidation of Farepak then please come to our Forum and Suzy will answer questions as she sits on the Liquidation Committee. She is bound by a confidentiality agreement so there may be questions that she cannot answer but she will always do her best to answer what she can.

We are running with our @scotsgirlie Twitter account as Twitter has not resolved our @unfairpak account. The directors trial got under way yesterday with opening submissions from Insolvency Service acting on behalf of the Secretary of State. Defendants opening submissions to be heard in Court today.

We are blogging at the end of each day but I still obviously cannot link links as I have not completed 10 posts. If you go to the link that CitizenB has posted it will take you straight to our website and then click on NEWS/BLOG and you will find all the information that you need.

Just to let you know that the Trial begins to hear evidence as from tomorrow. Hopefully we should be getting more tweets coming from court once the evidence starts to be laid out!

Please email me if you are happy to speak to the media regarding Farepak. I really need volunteers. I cannot put my link up because I am not over 10 posts yet but I will try it this way suzy @ unfairpak . co . uk obviously just join it up thanks.

Twitter have resolved the issue with our @unfairpak but we are still using @scotsgirlie with all blogs coming out from @unfairpak which you can read on the Unfairpak website and submit comments if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

The case against the Farepak directors begins again this Tuesday, 12 June and Unfairpak will be following same.

In the meantime, please feel free to read our blog updates at www.unfairpak.co.uk where we have been blogging pieces of the skeleton arguments for both the Insolvency Service and the Defendants.

• 2 weeks later...