Barclaycard ppi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Barclaycard reply to me.... sorry....thankyou....investigate....reply/update by 22nd june 2012......To assist our investigation, please complete and sign the attached F.O.S.Q and return within 10 days....inclosed leaflet for complaints!

Make this x3 of exactly the same letter, all with no quote as to what account they are refering too and all have the same reference. P.s have different accounts with barclaycard and also other companies such as monument which are linked with barclycard!

Edited by d1cky

I got the same yesterday - same letter x 3 one with a copy of how to complain to the ombudsman and 2 of the FOS and an envelope with an orange sticker :???:.

I have already sent the FOS questionnaire along with my letter of complaint so wont be sending their form back.

so you had already sent the FOSQ off to them to get this reply from them? I just checked and the form they sent me is the FOSQ its exactly the same! I also got 3 envelopes with orange sticker's on lol, I assume these must be for allocation for when they recieve them back!

Did you also send seperate letters for different accounts?

OK, I have just filled in the pdf version of the FOSQ, saved it and printed it to now be sent off to barclaycard, going to keep a weeks space before sending each different accounts FOSQ back just so they don't send me correspondence back with exactly the same reference numbers on!

Edited by d1cky