Another Andrew Hart/Pay day over draft - nightmare

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can defo give it a try I am sending a letter to the court, I am just gonna really struggle with the £80.00.

Hmmm a PDL from WDA to pay for court action with his own money - that be funny... no seriously, work out what you can afford to go with out (cig's / booze / ice cream) cos it will be worth it in the long run.

There is'nt a price on a clear mind and no worries - take it from me this guy got me down and took advantage of what i was going through,.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If. You are on a dmp, there's nothing he can do. End of story. Even a judge would side with you as you are clearly showing you are willing to pay, you just need time to do so.

An Aof E can only be granted by a judge. He can't get one off his own back.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Anita, could you try this, they may help ?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Dl1/Directories/UsefulContactsByCategory/Governmentcitizensandrightscontacts/DG_195356

Would hope it still runs, ( just don't know if it is affected by the recent transfer of Consumer Direct to Citizens Advice )

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Anita, can i just clarify -did you go to a hearing originally? I'm so suprised that a court ordered you to pay back that whole amount! Did you say that you owed the increased amount or did you contest it? I really would try and go forthat rehearing if you can.

Anita, can i just clarify -did you go to a hearing originally? I'm so suprised that a court ordered you to pay back that whole amount! Did you say that you owed the increased amount or did you contest it? I really would try and go forthat rehearing if you can.

I didnt go to court, as Andrew said to

Me before it went to court that he would take me for fraud, he said that I took the money out knowing I couldnt pay it back!!! Also he didnt accept dmp plan they had no joy with him at all.

Anita, I have sent you a pm, please read and respond :)

Thanks

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

It's easy in regards to what to do. I think ell-enn is advising though :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I didnt go to court, as Andrew said to

Me before it went to court that he would take me for fraud, he said that I took the money out knowing I couldnt pay it back!!! Also he didnt accept dmp plan they had no joy with him at all.

Was there a county court hearing or a court order made?.

I'm unclear if you returned any court papers, and if so, did you admit ON THOSE PAPERS to a £2000+ debt, and offer to pay this at the £20 rate, such that the court then issued a judgment for such?

Was a General Order or Judgement made (and if so can you post the details minus identifying information).

The lender may have threatened court action or a CCJ, but have these actually happened?

Looking at your posts it appears that a court order was made, but the details would be useful, as (with this lender) I'm not sure it's wise to assume anything?.

Since I have had an email every other day from Payday Overdraft depsite being in an agreement,

this morning I have phoned the Office of Fair Trading,

who were not much help they advised me to call the information commissioners office about him breaching data protection,

So I did this,

they have told me that I need to write into that company and complain (Which again is worthless as Hart wont respond or deal with it)

I then spoke to the court again about the emails they couldnt give me any legal advice over the phone!!

I am now out of options on what to do,

I feel really anxious and nervous about what he is going to do next I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Please if there is anyone out there who can help or have a solution it would really help! x

You need a restraining injunction!

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Since I have had an email every other day from Payday Overdraft depsite being in an agreement, this morning I have phoned the Office of Fair Trading, who were not much help they advised me to call the information commissioners office about him breaching data protection, So I did this, they have told me that I need to write into that company and complain (Which again is worthless as Hart wont respond or deal with it) I then spoke to the court again about the emails they couldnt give me any legal advice over the phone!! I am now out of options on what to do, I feel really anxious and nervous about what he is going to do next I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!! Please if there is anyone out there who can help or have a solution it would really help! x

I suspect that the emails are not sent individually, but in bulk. Everyone with a current loan probably receives the email, with just the relevant name of the account holder added.

If they are harassing you and there is no need, as you are meeting the commitments, then contact your local Trading Standards office. http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/advice/index.cfm

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Anita

Your creditors have to stop the recovery of your debt for a reasonable time when you are starting a Debit Management Plan with your debit planners under section 3.7m

Your Creditors Cannot refused to deal with your DMP under section 3.9c

Your Creditors cannot contact you directly before contacting your DMP first under section 3.9d

Your Creditors cannot put you under any pressure to pay more than you can reasonably afford under section 3.71

Dont contact them save all emails and sms to the police, the courts, your DMP and also OFT

To avoid any confusion the above quoted sections are from the OFT Debt Collection Guidelines which were revised late 2011.

Gardenboy1....it is always useful to state the source document and sections rather than just section references on their own.

Also I really don't think the police are the ones to be sending stuff to

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Ok after the phone call at my work on 5th April and him saying that he was going to send an attachment of earnings order,

I have spoken to the court and they said that he couldnt send me that as I wasnt in breach of my contract with them,

I have come home today to find that the court have sent me a letter for an attachment of earnings and that I have 14 days to reply or else they will send it straight to my work!!!,

They have slapped another £100.00 onto my debt!!

So my debt has now gone from £250.00 to £2738.87!!

I am well and truly out of options now I have well and truly had enough.

If ahybody knows someone that is a solicitor or someone who wants to give me some advice or some help it would be greatly appreciated.

I cant believe that the courts are letting him do it,

He is just going to keep doing it again and again.

I have flagged this for site team.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I would call the court and make sure that the latest letter is legitimate. Since you have been told otherwise, you really need to call and get the full situation.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks