overcharged 4 times

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

i was regularly purchasing items from a store online ( once every couple of weeks) after about 7 months i was overcharged, i had to wait a while but i was refunded .

a week or so later I was over charged again , then again.

it was only by chance i checked my bank statement. each time they said they knew about it, but they did not send out any apology emails, because the third time i kept quiet to se if they would ever email , they did not. they never refunded me , it was such a tiny amount that a phone call would have been far more that the funds taken, but the point is: they did not sort it out, proving they keep money they over change on and just wait for customers to call.

This was 6 months ago. Recently I needed a specific part and decided to give them another go. But low and behold I am overcharged again. ( this is not a mistake on my part forgetting VAT or delivery) this is actually money coming out without my permission.

So i have been patient. Should i just ask for my money back? Or should i do something else? there are people out there being overcharged, not checking their bank statement. bound to be fair few, this is not a small company.

any help would be great.