DFS??? OMG!!! ombardsman or county court?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4443 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I posted a thread on here a few months back, our sofa is a year old and is falling apart after numerous problems, we called dfs who came out to restuff, which just made the problems worse, they havent resolved the problems with the arm chair, this was back last year. someone came round in january after we explained that the problem is worse than ever, they said they would replace the fluff inside the cushions with foam ones and get the sofa fixed and the armchair too. That was in january, they said 6-8 weeks, when we rang at ten weeks they said it was up to twelve weeks, which it has now been and the foam was ordered in from italy and wasnt in yet. my husband explained that now both of the supporting legs had gone and i have been having ongoing treatement for back problems since the sofa is less than supportive. Our armchair is an 'ACEENT' chair which now the stripes are coming off. we had told them of thisa problem before but they dismissed it saying it was how the sofa was in the first place as it was a side piece of a cushion. and the back is now caving in.

I've had enough ive given them enough chance i will not sit in pain whilst they feed us ridiculous excuses. i dont even wish for a replacement. so is my next option omburdsman or county court? xx