spectulative invoice from G24 at aldi carpark

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got my final demand letter for g24 what should i do?

if i dont respond to this letter they say that court action will follow and no more letters.

why should i pay for what they say i entered into a contract for parking at an aldi store

yes i was late comming back to my car but had shopped in the store just before i left and didnt see the signs they are up lamposts

i was parked in a bay and there were plenty of spaces it was getting dark

and carpark was empty so i wasnt keeping a bay so others could not get parked

what a con 2 weeks later had 40 pound fine through the post now 60 pound please help

its a speculative invoice

NOT a parking ticket

IGNORE

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

I received a 'fine' from G24 for Parking in a Hereford car park for 35 minutes over the allocated 2 hours,

costing a grand total of £95 for the privilege, or of course £75 if paid within 14 days.

I intend to bite my tongue and ignore said letter, and those that will surely follow,

although I am so tempted to invoice them for wasting my valuable time!!

From what I have read on various forums, this is a [problem] to scaremonger people into paying,

and in an empty at park I don't see how it is feasible to charge that amount of money!!

Has anyone actually had a visit or call up to court as a result of not paying these invoices? I really don't want that

Im only aware of drivers winning cases in Court, my local company LBS (as featured in Watchdog and various press and now some of the directors/staff have been arrested/jailed) was very unsuccseful in court, unfortunately they rarely paid up and often the winning drivers found enforcement difficult.

Andy

That is why it is always recommended that if you issue proceedings against a PPC or clamper that you include the person/landowner who contracted them too. The PPC may simply ignore the CCJ and may not have more than a pot to p*ss in as far as assets to distrain upon are concerned (in pursuit of payment of the CCJ) but a landowner/shop/business almost certainly will.

I received a 'fine' from G24 for Parking in a Hereford car park for 35 minutes over the allocated 2 hours,

costing a grand total of £95 for the privilege, or of course £75 if paid within 14 days.

I intend to bite my tongue and ignore said letter, and those that will surely follow,

Correct course of action.

although I am so tempted to invoice them for wasting my valuable time!!

Another complete waste of your time and money, they will just ignore you so return the favour.

From what I have read on various forums, this is a [problem] to scaremonger people into paying,

and in an empty at park I don't see how it is feasible to charge that amount of money!!

Has anyone actually had a visit or call up to court as a result of not paying these invoices? I really don't want that

I have had 35 of these begging invoices, lots of threats but little else, no visit or court action, I may need to go and get some more feeling left out at the moment.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.