The Cinema Exhibitors Association Card

stu007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Caggers

Thought this info may be useful for others on CAG and I do hope the Site Team Dont mind.

It was the Disabled Veteran i pop in to see that told me about this and ask if CAG would be interested as a lot of people actually dont know about this.

there website is: www.ceacard.co.uk

This is a national card that can be used to verify that the holder is entitled to one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema. Terms and Conditions of use apply which can be downloaded.

To apply for the card you will need submit proof to show that you meet one or more of the following criteria:

a) Be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance.

b) Be a registered blind person.

You will also need to supply a passport-sized photo with your application to appear on the card.

A processing fee of £5.50 is chargeable per card. This is to be sent along with the completed application.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I've had one of these for three years now, and they're fab - even if you don't go to the cinema much. It only takes one visit and you've saved more than the cost already.

*thinks about going to the cinema tonight*