ror24 and MT collect

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had experience with these over the lasy few months also. Took out a £150 loan at end of October, had circa £360 debited from my account at the end of January and now Mitigate Trace and Collect are demanding just over £600 from a letter received today! That's nearly a grand for £150 loan from 4 months ago.

Have complained to CFO but no response whatsoever apart from the usual we're busy so we'll get back to you in 24 hours - that was almost 2 weeks ago. Have passed on all details to OFT today and putting a letter together to FOS also.

if they fail to answer your email then fill out this (but edit it to suit) and forward it to the Office Of Fair Trading the British Cheque Cashing Association and the Financial Ombudsman Service (the FOS will charge them £500 to investigate your complaint) - Make sure you edit this though....

Your address

Date

Dear Sirs

On (date) I took out a loan with (xxxxxxx) unfortunately due to my circumstances, I was unable to repay the amount as per my agreement.

(delete as appropriate)

I have attempted to make contact with the company to organise a repayment planlink3.gif but they have simply told me they will not negotiate.

I have received threatening texts/abusive emails/abusive telephone callslink3.gif to my employer and/or place of work despite my requests for these to stop.

I have had my new/current account raided by this company despite me not informing them of my new bank account.

The company took an unauthrised payment out of my bank account whcih was significantly over and above the amount on their agreement.

The company concerned have not given me any kind of breakdown of how the charges/interestlink3.gif have been calculated.

The company have completely ignored my complaints.

I wish to make this a formal complaint, and realise that you do not investigate individual complaints, however if you do require any further information I would be more than happy to assist the Office Of Fair Trading/BCCA/Financial Ombudsmanlink3.gif Service in their enquiries.

Yours sincerely

Then send it to these email addresses

If they refuse to get into dialogue or ignore your emails to offer a repayment planlink3.gif, then it is quite evident that this is a breach of the OFT's guidelines

Send this to the OFT (by email) to enquiries@oft.gsi.gov.uk

Also email it to the BCCA - info@bcca.co.uk

Also open up a case number with the foslink3.gif - complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Had email from CFO tonight contradicting outstanding balance as quoted by MT Collect. Would seem one side of the office doesn't talk to the other! CFO still state £117 outstanding whilst MTC quote £622!

Have disputed charges and lodged complaints with BCCA, OFT and FOS and contemplating small claims for charges taken in unauthorised payments.