my posts on mt collect - info here too

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

H All. Am new to this thread but not new to the issues! I took out a loan with CF1 and stupidly couldn't pay back. I rang them before it was due to arrange to pay some and then monthly thereafter. They refused. I continued to email daily. They ignored every email. My balnce of the loan plus interest was around £600. It is now £1434.68.

I have had texts from REMOVAL (!?) & McCall and all the same as above. I spoke to some bloke at McCall weeks ago who told me I already have a CCJ aganst my name. I asked im which court, he couldn't tell me. I said well whats the court reference number? He said "I don't have your paper work, I'm not in the office!"

What a pile of turd. Anyhow, have still had texts but no contact from CF1 - I have however placed a complaint with FOS for excess FINES and interest. I haven't heard a ting due to a backlog although they have contacted CF1 for their side of the story.

Then, today I rceive a letter from Mitigate Trace & Collect. I called them knowing what the response would be. They guy asked for payment (different to whats on the letter). I said I'm not calling to pay, just to advise you that I will not be doing anything until my complaint is resolved. He then launched into a load of abuse, called me stupid, laughed out loud and said that someone will know on my door soon to collect goods. I told him I know how that is not possible. I have had no court contact and they are not a registered bailiff! He siad they are and they can do what they like. I told him that would be theft and therefore would involve the police. He said they'd arrest me for not paying up!! hahahahahah! I told him he's a jobsworth and to get a proper job. Just for the hell of it!

However, I did ask for their Companies House reference - 7937691. Look this up and you will see their Date of Incorporation is 6th February 2012!!! This week!!! WHat on earth? Also, the registered address is Clive House, 12-18 Queens Road, Weybridge, KT13 9XB. Use this for correspondance. I will be writing a letter to them and forwarding on all correspondance to the FOS. And now to every other body I can get my hand on.

May ring back now and record some abuse as back up......

Hi Bubbles and welcome to CAG

Now that is a turn up for the books. MTC are now registered in their own name instead of being on CF1s registered number

They are not licenced by the OFT though. I would imagine they are hanging on CF1s boot-laces

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Clive House KT13 9XB is a block of offices to rent. That might be their registered address but I doubt that's where they actually are. When they were asked at the beginning of January what address letters should be sent to (because they had no address on their letters) and we were told this was the address to write to: Mitigate Trace & Collect, Kirkdale House, 7 Kirkdale Road, London, E11 1HP- needless to say no reply has been received to the letter sent recorded delivery on 4th January !

I suspect that they have registered MTC at the Weybridge address to keep the heat away from CF1, but I still believe they share the same offices at Woodford Green

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Yes I thought that was very interesting. I have now had contact from Cohen & Co, Justice Carter, REMOVALS, McCall and now Mitigate Trace & Collect. It was funny, he was very proud to be able to give me the registration number! Obviously has been asked a lot.

I've now submitted a complaint to Consumer Direct about harrasment and threatening behaviour. The FOS can deal with the original complaint regarding excessive fines. I looked back over old emails and my original loan was £350. When OF1 told me they'd referred me to a DC (Daniels Silverman - who never got hold of my account) it was £1098 and now its £1434! And i have an email that states that I have been FINED which i know is not legal. On it goes.......