Pet insurance Facebook page

gemspan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just wanted to let people know that there is a group on Facebook now where people affected by this unfair treatment can get together. I have posted a link to this forum so hopefully people will join together to stop this behaviour by the Banks.

I hope its OK to post here. The Facebook Group is http://www.facebook.com/groups/184087888362814/ and I've put a link back across to this forum.

Gemspan

Thanks. I don't know why you have called this thread BCOB though.

I'll change the name

Also, it isn't unfair treatment by banks. It is unfair treatment by insurers

Sorry!! I wrote it this morning when I just got up. Thank you for changing it for me. Much appreciated.

I'm delighted that CAG has joined the group. I'm sure it will give a lot of people confidence knowing there is something they can do about this unfair treatment.

Best regards.

Gemspan x

Yes, it has become a large group. It is good for generating awareness, but people should come here to really explore making a claim. I've tried giving advice pointers on the FB group as much as I can but the FB format very soon becomes even more messy and cumbersome than it does here on the CAG!

If the FB group merely becomes a rant group - it will never make any headway. People need to start taking proper action as that is the only thing which will have any effect.

I don't see anyone on the FB page actually planning or proposing any action - and I mean legal action because I believe that is the only way.

I was thinking about putting together a letter for them to send but I think that referring people here would be the best thing to do don't you? I agree, the FB format is not great. I preferred the older format where you had a discussions page and you could discuss different points. It's all too messy now. I fear it'll get worse when the timeline is introduced too. When I see that it makes me cringe.

I'll continue putting the message across about coming here for support and starting a thread. Thanks for your input. It's really great to see your support.

Gemspan x

Ta. There seems to be a bit of a row brewing. Someone called Beverley Cuddy on that FB page says that we have been obstructive. I can't understand why and I'm sorry that anyone should think that.

The Facebook group is great for spreading the word. It has almost 400 people on it already. Very impressive - but they then need to take some definite action to deal with this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

There was some confusion over a deleted post, I had been approached by Radio 4 You and Yours to urgently find case histories. I was new and it was deleted. It wasn't until later we realised they were already talking to this organiser of this forum so your case histories were already reported. It's best if we can all work together on this.