clarity debt management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi all, been a while since ive been on here! Well today I received (yet another dodgey) letter in the post claiming to be from 'Clarity Credit Management'??

It read as follows:

9th May 2014

RESPONSE REQUIRED

Dear Miss .........

Clarity Ref: ......................

Customer Name: (My Name!!)

We need to contact the above named person regarding an important matter and we have been provided with your address.

If you are the person named above, please contact our office on telephone 0844 56 1715.

If you are not the named individual, it is important that you contact us immediately in order that our records can be updated and to prevent further correspondence.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Clarity Credit Management

I have only just moved to my current address in January of this year, not on electoral role but have began to be pestered by a few "Debt Collection Agencies"?? Also had to change my number as I was receiving texts/calls from 'Wescot' at least once a day!!

:-x

I haven't got a clue who and what this Clarity company are or what they want and I do not intend in replying to any letters from them!!

:whoo:

Can anyone advise please of any dealing etc with them?

Thanks

:-)

Emma

Ridiculous letter. Ring us if you are who we think you are and ring us if you're not. They have a nerve.

If you did contact them you would have to prove that you are not their target. It wouldn't be a pleasant process and why should you do your job for them?

Treat it like a spam email and ignore. If they think they need to have dealings with you they will write again miraculously confirming who you are. They will probably give you some indication of what the alleged debt is all about and then you can deal with it appropriately.

Definitely ignore them.

I would also send a copy of that letter to the OFT and TS, nothing more than a phishing letter and proof of just how they do their tracing.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 1 year later...

I am so relived to find this thread, I too have had the same letter 4 days ago and been worrying myself silly over it and what to do, to cut a long story short I was in debt when married to my ex and finally cleared everything in my name over a year ago. I have moved house 3 times over the past 5 years, I also remarried 18 months ago and yet this letter arrives out of the blue in my old married name? Do I just ignore it then until something else arrives, I really don't want to phone them

Thank you

I am so relived to find this thread, I too have had the same letter 4 days ago and been worrying myself silly over it and what to do, to cut a long story short I was in debt when married to my ex and finally cleared everything in my name over a year ago. I have moved house 3 times over the past 5 years, I also remarried 18 months ago and yet this letter arrives out of the blue in my old married name? Do I just ignore it then until something else arrives, I really don't want to phone them

Thank you

this thread is many months old

start a new thread

of your own please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3591 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks